- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Photo Fusion: A Wedding Photographers Guide to Mixing Digital Photography and Video Paperback – 11 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
real detail about what equipment and software will help you take your learning to the next level . (Digital SLR Photography, August 2010).
From the Back Cover
Give your clients more than moments
Fusion. It′s capturing not only the sights and colors, but also the voices. The music. The sweep of her train, and the way his fingers tremble ever so slightly. The toast, and the emotion in the best man′s voice. By blending still photography with audio and video, you can give your clients more than just the moments of their day. You can preserve the day in all its dimensions, forever.
Create a legacy your clients will cherish. They′ll tell their friends, and your business will bloom.
Easy steps to creating and sharing Fusion
Select the right cameras, sound recording systems, and auxiliary equipment
Choose the medium that best showcases each portion of the wedding day
Learn where to place microphones and video cameras and plan your setup
Compare editing options: iMovie®, Final Cut Pro®, Adobe® Premiere®, and other choices
Edit and blend video footage, stills, audio, and music tracks
Prepare your Fusion for DVD and showcase it online
The new CliffsNotes
CliffsNotes are now available on dozens of technology, personal finance, and careers topics. See inside for a complete listing of these and other bestselling Cliffs titles.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Although I had already been producing videos incorporating still photography and sound for some time I was open to any ideas that might help to improve my technique. This book provided very clearly stated and practical advice, and as such I thought that it was good value for money.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Weddings