- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Phot-R 52mm Professional Universal Flower Petal Screw-On High Quality Lens Hood
|Price:||£3.45 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Helps to improve the versatility of your camera lens
- It allows wider shooting angle than an ordinary round hood
- The lens hood enables you to shoot while facing the light source and stops the light from coming into the lens at extreme angles and being reflected inside the lens at side angles.
- Protects lens from scratches and impacts. You can use lens cap and filter with the hood on a lens
- Improving the contrast and image quality. Quick and easy to setup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size Name: 52mm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Phot-R 52mm Flower Petal Screw-On Lens Hood helps to improve the versatility of your camera lens with this 52mm Camera Lens Hood. The 'flower petal' shaped lens hood allows wider shooting angle than an ordinary round hood.
Also the lens hood enables you to shoot while facing the light source and stops the light from coming into the lens at extreme angles and being reflected inside the lens. It effectively eliminates unwanted flare.
Protects lens from scratches and impacts.
You can use lens cap and filter with the hood on a lens
Make your photos with richer colours and deeper saturation
Flower shaped design reduces vignetting effect
Protect your lens from minor impact
Twist-lock mounting for extra security
Thread Size (mm): 52
Phot-R Products come with 1 year limited Phot-R warranty.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The lens cap also can not be used with this hood which I personally don't like.
Having said that it works well as a lens hood when attached (and watching the corners) and is well made of good quality plastic.
Figured I'd try this over the official one since I refuse to spend £15 on a tiny piece of plastic from a mold, but I regret it. The fitting is a faff, which would be fine if I could leave it on the lens, but since the lens cap doesn't fit with this hood on I don't want to leave it uncovered. It also noticeably vignettes at the 18mm end
Most recent customer reviews