- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 205 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1484805755
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0095ZIKUS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,142,201 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£5.99|
Save £1.20 (20%)
Phone Confidence - Stop Avoiding and Start Answering (NLP series for people who stammer) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
It's little more than a pamplet and an entirely inadequate response to a very real problem affecting many people in the modern age.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However the DVD course was 10 x the price, and not as ailment specific as this book is. I have no doubt these instructions would hep any person that has problems controlling a stammer on the phone. The book is logically laid out, easy to navigate and easily read & comprehended.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Communicative Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Special Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Allied Health Professions