- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Phoenix Forgotten [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Found-footage horror directed by Justin Barber and starring Florence Hartigan. When they were younger, Sophie (Hartigan)'s brother Josh (Luke Spencer Roberts) went on an expedition into the Arizona desert with his friends to discover the source of a strange group of lights, never to return. Now 20 years later, Sophie returns to Phoenix with a cameraman, intending to head out into the desert once more in search of the truth behind her brother's mysterious disappearance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
First off kudos to Chelsea Lopez who made it convincing, very uncommon acting in the found footage genre. Like most found footage films nothing happens until the end then we get the jerk cam and an explanation if you're lucky. The end scene was a bit confused. It was night then in a few moments after a shake it is daylight. I don't know why people "get down" to hide in the dark when they are wearing lights on their head.
I was hoping for Chupacabra.
The incident really happened and was subsequently explained. High flying planes were the initial "Vee" shape. They were so far away that their two lights look like a single light. The second lights were indeed flares dropped by the Maryland Air National Guard over the North Tac military range and was unrelated to the first sighting.