on 4 November 2013
I only just got this game and I love it! :) Only disappointing thing was early on I tried to download and there was an error but above all love it. It is really good if you got a spare ten mins. It is really simple just simply take a picture then choose size and voila you have a really good picture and best thing is ... it's free!!!
I would recommend this app to all of you but it is your decision.
Happy app searching!
on 9 June 2016
Fantastic fun for everyone, even my grandkids keep wanting me to take more photos of them, only so I can make a different picture for them. Only 2/ problems, 1, I can't seem to find the pictures I've saved and 2/ it's really addictive. But I don't think that's a problem. HAHAHA LOL Love this app.
on 24 March 2016
This app I awsome. Want to give yourself a tiger or yodar face? Come to this app. But I would like to know why you only get face things. Can't u get a proper editing app. Anyway thanks for reading bye. ❤❤
on 17 April 2016
Plenty of different photos to use. Great app.
on 23 July 2014
Very good effects with hilarious Photoshop options; it's great for messing around with and keeps you entertained for
hours. Can add different effects to pictures, it crops your face automatically and can input it relatively well into other picture settings; my favourites are the avatar and astronaut settings.
on 10 June 2014
But it needs to have things for free but apart from that this app is brilliant so I recommend any one to get it
on 13 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant App, so much fun making funny photos and there's a huge amount of funny effects, filters and frames to keep you amused for weeks. Love it and thoroughly recommend it, it far exceeds all other apps which are similar, download it, you'll love it.
on 15 June 2016
This is a good app but u never seem to get it. It's free but u have to but things. I would rather u made it £1.99 as I can't use some things I want to use. I would buy this app but it also need internet do what you want.
on 28 April 2016
Amazing app its great for edits and I love the different types of frames.
on 25 July 2015
love this app, loads of fun, my 3 year old loves turning other members of the family into animals,and other funny pictures. i got the app so that i could change pictures into pencil drawings, and this app does just that, as well as loads more fantastic effects. excellent.