- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2nd edition edition (13 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230296629
- ISBN-13: 978-0230296626
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1.2 x 23.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 415,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Philosophy: Key Texts Paperback – 13 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...these are very useful books, both of which I would recommend as valuable contributions to introductory literature in the field of philosophy.' - Elizabeth Burns, Think
An introduction to six of philosophy's most important texts aimed at the beginner and general readerSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?