- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Philosophy of Religion for A Level - OCR Edition Paperback – 10 May 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I like this book but its brevity is sometimes slightly comical. DZ Phillips for example is summarised in the single pithy phrase that, 'It would never be justifiable to hurt someone in order to help them.' Given that 'The Problem of Evil & the Problem of God' runs to 280 pages this is worthy of Monty Python's summarising Proust competition. Yet, it provides one solution to the complexity v teachability conundrum and must be applauded for its valour.
If you are interested in this subject and chose it for the right reasons then you will find this book extremely helpful. However if you are not willing to use your brain they the wording may seem confusing.
I bought 3 A level books, and this is by far the best. It contains notes no the side full of simplified explanations and quotes which are vital for your exam essays. The book covers a wide range of topics and if you are in Wales and are studying WJEC board there are no books for that board, but this one works great, showing how detailed it is.
If you find this book too complex or unhelpful then i sugest you drop your course because it is not the right subject for you.
He actually read it instead of playing on th X-box so must be god. Oops good!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this to supplement my teaching of this course. Very useful textbook with lots of relevance to the Advanced Higher course in Scottish schools.Published on 24 Oct. 2013 by J H
I'm studying for my a-level philosophy and found that this book clearly laid out the information and had everything in it I needed.Published on 26 April 2013 by Zoe Wright
Came just in time for me to revise, i recoommend it to student who are stuying the same subject very helpfulPublished on 24 April 2013 by S. Begum
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Young Adult