Philosophy of Educational Research: 2nd Edition Paperback – 1 May 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This volume is a textbook and a manifesto, and research students will welcome the clarity with which the various concepts, tools and approaches are outlined. Most teachers will be stimulated by it."
About the Author
Professor Richard Pring is Lead Director of the six year Nuffield Review of 14-19 Education and Training for England and Wales, and Emeritus Fellow, Green College, Oxford, UK. Until 2003, Professor of Educational Studies, University of Oxford, UK, where he was Director of the Department.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Reference > Research Methods
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy