Philosophie et Exegese Dans le Jardin de la Metaphore de Moise Ibn 'Ezra, Philosophe et Poete Andalou Du Xiie Siecle (Etudes sur le Judaisme Medieval) (French) Hardcover – 1 Dec 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul B. Fenton, Docteur des lettres orientales, Sorbonne (1976), is Professor of Post-Biblical Jewish Literature at the University of Strasbourg. He has published extensively on the intellectual and cultural history of Jews in Islamic lands, most notably Deux traites de mystique juive (Verdier, 1987).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > History > Social & Cultural > Jewish
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Eastern Mystical Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History