- Also check our best rated Beard Trimmer reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
- Find the right trimmer, shaver or multigroomer for you with this handy Philips Grooming Tools Comparison Chart.
Philips Series 3000 6-in-1 Waterproof Mens Grooming Kit (Beard/Stubble Trimmer/Hair Clipper)
|Price:||£25.81 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.19 (8%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 6-in-1 waterproof trimmer for maximum versatility
- Skin-friendly, high-performance blades for a gentle trim
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use on a 10-hour charge
- Trimmer can be rinsed clean under the tap. FAQ: Can I recharge the appliance after every use or do I have to wait until the battery is empty To maintain the performance of the rechargeable batteries you should recharge the appliance only when the batteries are nearly empty.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Philips QG3342/23 Series 3000 6-in-1 Waterproof Mens Grooming Kit (Beard/Stubble Trimmer/Hair Clipper) - Black/Grey.
Full size trimmer
Beard and stubble comb
From the manufacturer
- Battery type: NiMH
- Run time: up to 60 minutes.
- Charging: 10 hours full charge.
- Automatic voltage: 100-240 V.
- No oil needed
- Skin-friendly blades
- Wet and dry: Fully washable.
Philips Multigroom Series 3000
Try out different beard, moustache and sideburn styles with this all-in-one trimmer. Six attachments give you the possibility to easily try many different looks. The 18 built-in length settings help you trim to exactly the length you want.
The self-sharpening blades made of finely ground Chromium steel ensure long-lasting performance while skin-friendly rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation. The rechargeable battery stays charged for up to 60 minutes of trimming after a 10-hour charge. The device is fully washable, simply rinse under the tap for easy cleaning.
Get an even shave
Use the full size trimmer without a comb to complete your style and get clean, sharp lines around the edges of your beard.
Control the details
The detail trimmer lets you create fine lines, contours and details to define or change your style.
Remove unwanted hair
Remove unwanted nose and ear hair, easily and comfortably with the nose trimmer.
Lock-in your chosen length
Trim your beard to exactly the length you want, by locking in the setting that suits your desired look. The beard and stubble comb offers 18 length settings from 1 mm to 18 mm, with precisely 1 mm between each setting.
Create your ideal look
Use the detail comb to precisely comb and trim your eyebrows and sideburns for a finished look.
Stay in style
Keep your haircut in style, or create a new one, by trimming to different lengths. The hair comb offers 18 length settings from 3 mm to 20 mm, with precisely 1 mm between each setting.
The blades reduce friction to give you 70 per cent more run time than previous models. A 10 hour charge gives you 60 minutes of run time.
Easy to clean
Simply rinse the fully washable blades and combs after each use for long-lasting performance.
|Run time / charge time||60 min/10 hour||60 min/10 hour||50 min/1 hour|
|Quick charge function||-||-||✓|
|Number of attachments||4||6||8|
|Face||Full size trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb||Full size trimmer, detail trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb||Full size metal trimmer, mini foil shaver, detail trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb|
|Hair||Hair comb||Hair comb||Hair comb|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery last arround 3-4 uses of 15 minutes
The bad thing about this trimmer is the plug it comes with. It's not the classic for bathroom sockets It's for the livingroom sockets so you'll need to charge the battery outside the bathroom and of course wait till finnish to charge because you can't use it while it's charging.
- Battery Life
- Several attachment heads
- Shaves close 0.5mm
- fast charge and short charge works great
- Attachment heads are made of breakable plastic rather than PU
- Foil Trimmer is the least effective of all attachments
- No carrying case only a cheap pouch (you need this if you want to carry the other head attachements e.g. body and head attachments)
My facial hail alternates between five o'clock shadow and a medium stubble. I used to use rotary bladed shavers but I was constantly bothered by the feeling of having my facial hair pulled out instead of cut. Not nice. After trying a couple of beard trimmers either for them to break or not trim as closely as I'd like, I found this.
In my opinion, the pro's of this trimmer are:
+ The blades are of high quality and aren't restricted by a guard, allowing a really close trim.
+ The value for money. At £20, it beats the majority of trimmers on the market at a fraction of the cost.
+ It's waterproof. It makes cleaning 10x easier.
+ Charge time and use. On average, it's taken about an hour to charge and I get a good two weeks of use before I start to see the performance dwindling.
However, it isn't without it's cons:
- It's entirely plastic, albeit sturdy plastic.
- It's incredibly easy to loose the attachments, if you're not careful.
I like that it is washable - the water clumps the clipped hairs making much less mess than clipping dry, and it makes cleaning up much easier.
The other attachments are gentle where they need to be. Before I had a Remmington Remington Barba Beard Trimmer for a little under 2 years, which was a vicious clipper and was not as thorough. This definitely feels like a step up from that trimmer.
Blades seem good and sharp
Works well in or out of the shower
Enough bits of different length to feel 'fully groomed'
Charge could last a bit longer
The main metal blades benefit from oil (ceramic or whatever would be better)
What it won't do is a very close skin shave, like a wet razor, but really not its job.
One down side is I did not receive the fancy bag shown in this picture otherwise it would have given 5 stars. Apart from that small disappointment the product lasts well, cuts well and charges quickly.
Most recent customer reviews
Reckon she trimmed his beard 15 times of a single charge