Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Philips Fidelio TX2BK/00 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Premium Drivers (Oval Sound Tubes, 3 Pairs of Ear Caps) - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-resolution audio reproduces music in its pure form
- Ultra-lightweight voice coil for extended high frequencies
- Built-in microphone switches you from music to phone calls
- Tangle-free flat cable with slider for convenience on the go
- Noise-isolating ear caps to block out ambient noise
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy etc (Black with Volume Control and Mic)
Sony MDR-XB50AP In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones with In-Line Control - Black
Philips In-ear High Precision Sound Headphone Headset Earphone + Mic Tx2 Black
Philips TX1BK/00 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones + Built-In Microphone - Black
Philips SHE8000/10 In-Ear Headphones - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
||FREE Shipping||£4.90||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)||Amazon.co.uk||DREAM FIELD||DREAM FIELD||Amazon|
|Colour||Black||Black with Volume Control and Mic||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||Earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||Earbuds||earbuds|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Black
Philips TX2BK/00 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and premium drivers High-quality sound Premium sound driver with oval tubes The Philips TX2 delivers extremely accurate sound with extended bass thanks to premium sound drivers and oval tubes. Comfortably seated ear caps ensure an intense experience, while the flat cable prevents cable clutter. Excellent sound technology with maximum comfort The hybrid architecture of the Philips TX2 delivers clear sound and enhanced bass, while the ultra light voice coil enables extended high frequencies. The brass ring reduces vibration for sound clarity and noise isolating ear caps protect against environmental noise. Additionally, the TX2 is very comfortable. The ergonomic, oval sound tube fits securely and is comfortable. You can also choose between three ear cap types and find the perfect fit. Comfortable design meets flexibility The cable is designed extra flat, to avoid clutter and the extra cable fuse provides comfort on the go. A cable relief enhances durability and connectivity. The TX2 is particularly flexible with its integrated microphone, which makes changing from music playback to phone calls easy. Built-in microphone Thanks to the built-in microphone you can easily switch between music playback and call answering. So you can always deal with what is important to you. Choice between three ear cap types The ear caps are available in 3 different sizes - small, medium and large - for an individual and perfect fit. Hybrid architecture The hybrid architecture uses powerful neodymium magnets for high quality sound and deep bass. The hybrid form factor uses larger 13.5 mm drivers in a compact headphone insert, which provides for a higher sound quality and more comfort. Flat cables without tangle The flat cable prevents knotting the cord and always ensures a smooth cable. The Cable Lock gives the whole thing a stylish touch and provides comfort on the move.
From the manufacturer
The Philips TX2 delivers high resolution sound with extended bass thanks to premium drivers and oval sound tubes.
High resolution audio
High resolution audio offers the best in audio performance, reproducing original studio master recordings more faithfully than 16bit/44.1kHz CD formats.
Noise isolating ear caps
Noise isolating ear caps block out the ambient noise so that you can immerse fully in your music, without any disturbance.
Hybrid architecture utilise high power neodymium magnets for high precision sound and enhanced bass impact.
The built-in microphone lets you easily switch from music listening to taking phone calls - easily, so you’ll always stay connected with what matter most to you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sound seemed pretty good
- Comfortable after swapping out to the smaller ear buds
- Isolated the sound pretty well
- Didn't tangle too much
- Worked well with all devices I tried it on - Mac, iPhone, iPad, Xbox Controller etc..
- Broke after 7 months
- It took me some getting used the shape and method of putting them in.
- Need to wrap the wire around the back of your ear to stop them falling out or making noise when the wire bounces off something.
- Rubber casing near the auxiliary jack came loose a few months after purchase but didn't inhibit the function.
- Buds come loose too easily and ended up losing one of them.
- Lack of volume control
- I sometimes noticed some static on the golden part which occasionally lightly shocked me.
I am not getting them again because I missed volume control.
Most recent customer reviews