Philip's Sun Observer's Guide (Philip's Astronomy) Paperback – 27 Jul 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A practical guide to observing the Sun safely, for both beginner and more advanced observers.
About the Author
Pam Spence trained as an astronomer, and observed the Sun both as an amateur and professional. She was assistant to the solar section director of the British Astronomical Association. At University College London, she worked on solar data gathered from the Yohkoh satellite.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Popular Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Stars & Interstellar Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Solar System > The Sun
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology