on 3 May 2017
Brilliant - my teeth are noticeably whiter, and my dental hygienist noticed too!
on 21 March 2017
Works just as well as the more expensive versions. I'd give it 5 stars if Philips would get replacement heads down to a sensible price (I don't find the no-name alternatives any good).
on 30 November 2017
DENTIST KNOWS THAT I DO NOT MANUAL BRUSH..STRAIGHT AWAY SAID.TEETH ARE TO LOOKED AFTER..SO HE'S THE EXPERT AND I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE RESULTS THAT I AM GETTING WITH SONIC....10/10
on 28 July 2017
I got this as a travel brush as I have a habit of leaving stuff in hotel rooms. Works well but not quite as well as the more expensive version. Good enough though.
on 4 October 2017
Not too keen on this - thank goodness I bought it at a bargain price.
I have no idea why but it 'tickles' my gums so much I can't use it - it is unbearable.
on 3 June 2017
Works fine and better than a regular electric. Note that there is nothing sonic, high tech in it's method. It's just a faster brush. But, worth it.
on 8 January 2016
All these items are always expensive ( would you really pay over £100 for toothbrush ? Think what else you can spend that money on). This therefore make it very good value in comparison. I swear by this brand - much better than other the other more "popular" make.
on 7 September 2016
Worked great for 3 months, but then toothbrush has stopped keeping the head on - head falls off with vibration from brush after only using for 3 months. Amazon doesn't offer a replacement for faulty product on its website but is replacing it after a phone call.
on 12 February 2016
We bought this to replace another expensive Philips sonic toothbrush which lasted just past its 2 year guarantee period. Having had 2 expensive Philips sonicare brushes I have decided that it isn't worth paying all that extra - this one does the same job for a lot less money.
on 7 December 2015
Definitely gives a better clean than I get with an ordinary toothbrush! I get at least two weeks' use from one charge too, so perfect for holidays as well. The brushes seem to last about three to four months. Replacements are a bit pricy if you go for genuine Philips ones, but it's not a huge cost of the year.