on 3 January 2011
Exactly the same Sonicare tooth brush heads that come with the Toothbrush itself. Essential as spares for your Sonicare Toothbrush system. What more can i say, what more do you need to know. I bought the dual toothbrush system myself, and I'm very pleased with both the product and the price. These replacement heads are the same as the originals you get with your system. You will find in the original toothbrush system different coloured clip on rings that can be used so that you don't get yours and your partners tooth brushes mixed up. Just use these rings with the replacement brush heads also.
on 11 July 2012
The Philips Sonicare tooth brush is excelent - I have an inexpensive battery powered one - but it has been getting increasinglyh difficult to obtain replacement toothbrush heads for it. Really pleased to discover availability on Amazon, even if the price is nearly double that which I paid for a pack of four in Comet and/or Boots when they stocked them!
on 28 February 2011
Good pack of 3 to replace my worn out toothbrush head of my Sonicare. I had been using the mini head, but I find the larger size feels quicker as it covers a larger area, though I know it is not as I am using the timer function with the toothbrush. I can still do pinpoint brushing with this size as the brush heads at the tip are longer angled brushes.
on 3 January 2011
My dentist strongly recommended sonicated electric toothbrushes, and in particular the Philips Sonicare. I bought one some years ago and although it was effective as far as the brushing function went it was difficult to keep the brushheads clean. Eventually the battery wore out and I replaced it a few months ago with the current version. I must say that it is a vast improvement on the previous model, and the design of the brush heads make it easier to clean round the corners and edges of the teeth. The difficulties in rinsing and drying the brush heads themselves have also been resolved. I am very pleased with the improved design.
on 15 November 2010
straight replacement of the brush supplied with orignal toothbrush. One or two reviews have said they break - I find that unbelievable, goodness knows what people are trying to do with them. You're supposed to put them gently against the teeth! If you use your electric toothbrush normally go ahead and purchase without hesitation.
on 24 November 2016
These are a great price and would recommend to anyone
on 3 October 2017
A*
on 12 March 2011
I have been using the Philips Sonicare toothbrush with these brush heads for a few weeks now. Everytime I brush I can easily clean all my teeth even the harder to reach molars. I even had someone randomly comment that my teeth looked white the other day so I give these brushes 5 stars.
on 22 September 2016
Lasts long and keeps my teeth clean
on 2 March 2017