- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- The Sonicare device is dynamically balanced to function with a brush head in your mouth. In some cases, the handle may be very loud without a brush head, particularly in Sensitive or Massage modes. However, with a brush head attached, the noise level is normal. This change in sound does not adversely affect the device performance.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Philips Sonicare EasyClean Electric Toothbrush with Pro-Results Brush Head - HX6511/50 (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Easy-start programme eases you into using an electric toothbrush. Operating time (full to empty) is up to 2 weeks
- 2 weeks battery life on a full charge
- Inbuilt smart-timer signals when your dentist recommended 2 minutes of brushing are up
- Our sonic technology is suitable for use with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Philips Sonicare EasyClean Electric Toothbrush – ProResults Brush Head
Philips Sonicare EasyClean uses our unique sonic technology which drives fluid deep between teeth along with our specially designed brush heads to gently but effectively remove plaque in-between teeth and along the gum line. Simply brush with our Philips Sonicare EasyClean and remove up to 2 times more plaque than using a manual toothbrush.
If this will be your first electric toothbrush or Philips Sonicare then our easy-start programme gently increases power over the first 14 uses to ease you into the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush experience. It’s inbuilt quadpacer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth and signals for you to move on, resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth.
Removes 2x More Plaque*
Patented Sonic Technology removes up to 2x more plaque *vs a manual toothbrush.
Dynamic Sonic Action
Our unique dynamic action gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line.
Angled Brush Neck
The uniquely angled neck of this toothbrush head makes it easier to reach back teeth, removing plaque in those hard-to-reach areas.
Gently increases power over the first 14 uses to ease you into the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush experience.
Quadpacer & Smart-Timer
Quadpacer alerts you when to move on to each section of your mouth while our Smartimer signals when your total time is up.
Safe and Gentle
Our sonic technology is suitable for use with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers.
|Philips DiamondClean Deep Clean HX9331/32||Philips HealthyWhite+ HX8911/04||Philips 3 series Gum Health HX6631/13||Philips EasyClean HX6511/50||Philips CleanCare+ HX3214/02|
|Key benefit||Deep clean for a whiter, healthier smile||Whiter teeth in one week||Improve gum health up to 100%||Remove 2x more plaque||Remove 2x more plaque|
|Number of modes||5||2||1||1||1|
|Number of brush heads||1||1||1||1||1|
|Battery life||3 weeks||3 weeks||3 weeks||2 weeks||10 days|
|Ways of charging||2: Smart USB charged travel case / charging puck||1||1||1||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to see what sort of battery was fitted to my old unit, it has a Li-ion Battery fitted, so presumably this has the same type but lower mAh.
Lithium batteries do not like to be drained fully and have no problem been topped up, so in my view keeping the unit on its charger is a plus as it shuts off when done. The unit will have a system to stop the Li-ion battery getting too low to damage the battery, just be sure to recharge when it warns you to, don't keep trying to get the last bit of power out of it.
The reason my old brush packed up was the ingress of water that has seeped out of the brush head in to the unit as the o ring seal inside the casing had worn a little due to the small limescale deposits that seem to collect under the brush base and the unit.
I have deiced to remove the brush head after each use and dry the unit as this should stop the same thing happening with this one, I think this may be the reason some people have brushes pack up on them after just a few months.
I hope my information has been of interest to you, if yes please click the yes thingy at the bottom.
The other issue is the high cost of replacement heads which you need to factor into your considerations.
Overall a good product let down by high on going costs and a design fault which leads to frequent replacement.