Philips SNA6500 ADSL wireless base station 11 b/g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multiple PCs connect to one Wireless Base Station
- Multiple users can access the internet at the same time
- Intergrated ADSL modem
- Constant high-speed wireless connection
- Set-up wizard guides you through installation
- Internet and local phone support
- Set-up options for basic or advanced installation
- High level security protection
- Advanced firewall protection
- Parental control options
- Access Internet, files, music and more anywhere in the house
- Wireless networks bring flexibility
- Connects to any Wi-Fi device
Customers Also Shopped For
Philips Wi-Fi products enable you to send, direct and receive wireless signals and unleash the full potential of your connected home. Access computers, other Wi-Fi-compliant devices and a broadband connection to enjoy your favourite content.
AC adapter included: Yes
Plug and Play: Yes
Quick start guide: Yes
WLAN data transfer rates supported: 54 Mbit/s
Philips Wi-Fi products enable you to send, direct and receive wireless signals and unleash the full potential of your connected home. Access computers, other Wi-Fi-compliant devices and a broadband connection to enjoy your favourite content.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Set both of them up unaided in just a few minutes and both have given good and trusty service!
The hapless male reviewers have made my day!
Info on log screens is good and shows how the item is performing. A good product which works well
Will keep you informed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had regular drop outs, and found this far too complicated to set up as a wireless connection. The moment I tried to switch on encryption it wouldn't let me connect. Read morePublished on 1 Jun. 2012 by Mick H
We have had this router in our house for 6 months now. Its complicated, security is impossible to set up and Philips' customer service is a nightmare (it took over 2 months to get... Read morePublished on 15 April 2007 by Mr. Stephen E. J. Richardson
I have been playing about with this device for about a week. Once you get through the elaborate set up procedures it does eventually work but it seems to be rather slow with the... Read morePublished on 10 Feb. 2007 by J. Scott
Looks good in the box but set up is a very lengthy process which should only take minutes - even for a novice. Read morePublished on 8 Sept. 2006 by Julian Rye