Philips SHL9450/10 Headband Headphones - Black/Aluminium
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 40 mm speaker drivers deliver big sound performance with Precisely defined sound quality from state-of-the-art drivers
- Natural comfort fit from deluxe memory-foam FloatingCushions
- Sound isolating super soft ear cushions
- Lightweight but durable aluminium outer ear shells
- Ultra compact, foldable design for easy portability
Customers Also Shopped For
Philips SHL 9450
Precise sound, ultra-compact. With deluxe FloatingCushionsUltra compact foldable, lightweight aluminium headphones for superior sound on-the-go.. The 40 mm studio-grade speakers, with deluxe FloatingCushions that allow full multidirectionaladjustment of ear shells, create quality sound and natural fit.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
The positives: the sound they produce is good, better than any in ear 'phones I've used, & the remote is handy for pausing & playing music. I would have returned them due to the negatives (but got my dates wrong), & tried these Philips O'Neill SHO9567GB/10 STRETCH Scratch Headphones with iPhone Control - Grey/Blue when they were £30 (now £60).
On the negative these aren't good for prolonged use. The padding doesn't make up for the typical supra-aural ear squeeze and the headband starts to dig.