Philips SHL5205PP/10 CitiScape Shibuya Headband Headphone - Purple
|Price:||£23.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£21.10 (47%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in microphoneYour CitiScape headphones feature a built-in microphone so you can easily switch from listening to music to taking phone calls. It's a breeze staying connected with your music — and with the people who matter most to you.
- Deep and dynamic bassGet into your groove with music that packs a solid punch, thanks to powerful 40 mm drivers that deliver deep and dynamic bass. With Philips' background in sound excellence, you can trust that your CitiScape headphones will ensure a vividly moving sound experience — wherever you go.
- Flat anti-tangle cableSay goodbye to wrestling with knotted and messy cables in and out of your bag. Your CitiScape headphones' flat 1.2 m anti-tangle cable stays kink- and knot-free—always. Now you can focus on what matters most, like enjoying your music with ease wherever you go.
- On-ear isolating cushionsBe part of the city buzz but not its noise with on-ear sound isolating cushions. The incredibly soft ear cushions enclose the speakers around your ears for long-lasting wearing comfort. You will be able to clearly discern and enjoy all the sound details in your favourite music.
- Soft breathable headbandThe soft and lightweight headband is perforated in order to release heat build-up when you're wearing your CitiScape headphones.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
Philips SHL5205PP/10 CitiScape Shibuya Headband Headphone - Purple
Sony MDR-ZX110 Overhead Headphones - Pink B00NBR705M
|Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery|
|Sold by||DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC||E W Link Co Ltd.||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Dimensions||18.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 17.5 cm||4 cm x 18.5 cm x 15.2 cm||3.5 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm||18 cm x 6.6 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Item Weight||122 g||141 g||118 g||499 g|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Colour Name: Purple
Japanese pop culture and chic simplicity lend iconic flair to the CitiScape Shibuya. Its lightweight breathable headband with auto-fitting noise isolating cushions ensure perfect fit and comfort while you immerse in powerful bass sounds.
- Powerful 40mm drivers deliver deep and dynamic bass
- On-ear isolating cushions block out the city’s noise
- Soft foam cushions for music enjoyment in true comfort
- Soft breathable headband for long-listening comfort
- Flat 1.2m anti-tangle cable keeps you kink- and knot-free
Music and calls
- Switch from music to phone calls with built-in microphone
Acoustic system: Closed
Cable length: 1.2 m
Cable type: Oxygen-free copper
Colour of product: Purple
Connectivity technology: Wired
Connector contacts plating: Gold
Dimensions (WxDxH): 175 x 75 x 185 mm
Ear coupling: Supraaural
Headphone frequency: 10 - 20000 Hz
Headphone sensitivity: 103 dB
Headset type: Binaural
Impedance: 32 Ω
Magnet type: neodymium
Weight: 176 g
Deep and dynamic bass
Powerful 40 mm drivers deliver deep and dynamic bass
Get into your groove with music that packs a solid punch, thanks to powerful 40 mm drivers that deliver deep and dynamic bass. With Philips' background in sound excellence, you can trust that your CitiScape headphones will ensure a vividly moving sound experience— wherever you go
On-ear isolating cushions
On-ear isolating cushions block out the city noise
Be part of the city buzz but not its noise with on-ear sound isolating cushions. The incredibly soft ear cushions enclose the speakers around your ears for long-lasting wearing comfort. You will be able to clearly discern and enjoy all the sound details in your favourite music
Flat anti-tangle cable
Flat 1.2 m anti-tangle cable keeps you kink- and knot-free
Say goodbye to wrestling with knotted and messy cables in and out of your bag. Your CitiScape headphones' flat 1.2 m anti-tangle cable stays kink- and knot-free—always. Now you can focus on what matters most, like enjoying your music with ease wherever you go
Soft breathable headband
Soft breathable headband for long-listening comfort
The soft and lightweight headband is perforated in order to release heat build-up when you're wearing your CitiScape headphones
Soft foam cushions
Soft foam cushions for music enjoyment in true comfort
Ultra-soft and supple cushions hug the contours of your ears comfortably and securely to form a perfect seal. Not only are they designed to ensure the best possible fit— whatever your head shape, they also let you immerse yourself in music enjoyment for extended periods of time. In fact, they're so comfortable, you may even forget that you have them on
Switch from music to phone calls with built-in microphone
Your CitiScape headphones feature a built-in microphone so you can easily switch from listening to music to taking phone calls. It's a breeze staying connected with your music— and with the people who matter most to you
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They sound is really descent for the money i paid. I bought them with a discount for 17GBP instead of their retail price (45GBP) so i am really pleased with the result. However if i had to pay 45GBP for them, maybe i would have bought something else, like a pair of urbanears in that price range.
Be aware that if you have a big head, they might make you feel a bit uncomfortable, since they are not really large. I 've got a small head, so they fit great on me.
Overall, great design, supreme comfort for small to medium heads, descent sound quality. Buy them if you get them with a discount.
Delivered within 3 days of order so thanks to the company i bought them from!
They are still working after a few months and have no signs of giving up yet, the only bad point i have to make so far is that the headphone cups have discoloured and gone slightly yellow, but this was to be expected with them being white. the hard plastics however are still as white as they day i bought them.
The flat headphone cable is a great feature as it means that it doesnt tangle, (believe me ive tried and i cant get them to!)
Hands free microphone is clear and works well even when its under a layer of clothing and call quality is good through the headphones themselves.
Bottom line, they are a great set for the price, quality and styling are great! If the cushions discolouring is a problem to you then there are plenty of other colours to choose from.
Decent enough audio for a commuter and soft earpads that are suitable for long term use.
Unfortunately the band itself is too tight, it clamps onto the head to avoid slipping while walking or hopping on trains, but this results in discomfort. Expanding the arms for a better fit results in cheap plastic taking the strain of the too-tight headband and caused a snap in the left arm within weeks of purchase.The lining on the headband cushion also began to peel and fall off within days.
These are now effectively my backup-backup-backup headphones. More comfortable than earbuds, less enjoyable than a headcrab.
anything pink and bright always goes down well but they being Philips also mean great quality too
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a birthday present for my sister, and she loves the comfort of it. Colour is fab too, and quality of music is satisfying. Blocks out some external sound. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's kind of fragile. So I broke it at the corn of the ear part. So be careful in case you're not delicate like me.Published 15 months ago by huang li yu
I got these for christmas, very comfortable headphones, great sound quality. A little on the bulky side and not able to fold them or store them flat but a great all rounder for in... Read morePublished 20 months ago by michelle cowsill
Took them on holiday and they snapped in half across the top, not sure if we put too much strain on them but I wouldn't expect them to break so easily!Published 20 months ago by Keely Woodley
Very cool. Awesome sound. Was a gift and the person loved it. so, Great productPublished 21 months ago by Paul Chijioke