Recently bought these as my sennheisers cx500 had packed in and I needed a new pair fast and they had them for sale in my local sainshogs for 7 pounds so I thought why not.

They are brilliant, when you put them in your ears they act like noise insulating earplugs so you can barely hear anything else and then you put the music on and its like your brain is vibrating. Absolutely amazing little things for the money and best of all you don't need to have them on so loud because the clarity is superb.

Very very highly recommended !!
on 18 January 2012
I am very impressed with the sound quality and noise cancelling qualities of these little headphones. I also find them very comfortable to wear and are so much better than the Apple standard these were bought to replace.

I like the fact that the connecter is the same sort of straight design as Apple's.

If I were to pick fault I'd say that the build quality could be better, I don't expect to get much more than a year out of them but for what they cost I can't really complain.
on 28 July 2012
Product arrived quickly and well packaged. Ear phones are good quality and comfortable with various ear pieces in differing sizes. Soft enough to listen to when lying down with head on pillow. Cord seems reasonably durable and sound quality is good.
on 6 February 2012
For the price they were, I'm not disappointed in these headphones, you definitely get what you're paying for and if I had a larger budget I wouldn't have bought these and would have gone more upmarket.

The sound quality is listenable, but I did have to do some major fiddling with the EQ on my mp3 player to get the base at the right level.

The headphones themselves are comfortable and I was pleased with the different sizes of attatchments.
on 31 March 2013
I am really impressed with the sound quality of the headphones. The ear buds are quite comfortable but could be improved. On first use I already encountered some distortion when moving my cables.
on 30 March 2016
Think the earphones I ordered could be faulty - ordered them last year and they were great. This new pair I have don't sound anything like the last ones - not good quality.
on 8 April 2016
Not had them four months when the left earphone stopped working.
on 20 March 2016