Philips SHE3205BK Earphones with Mic, Cable, Rich BASS, Clear Sound - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14.2mm speaker drivers for rich bass and clear sound
- Neodymium magnets enhance bass performance
- Flexi-Grip design for durability
- Built-in microphone switches you from music to phone calls
- Designed for ear geometry comfort fit
- Connector: 3.5 mm. Compatible with latest smartphones and tablets (operating system dependent)
- Colour matching the Apple Watch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Designed for optimal fit and comfort, the SHE3205 earphones feature 14.2mm drivers and bass vent for rich bass & clear sound. Built-in mic let you easily switch between music & calls. A choice of 6 vibrant colours to match your Apple watch.
In ear Headphones with Microphone, quick guide
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lack of earbuds is a trade off however, there is a fair amount of sound bleed even at sensible volume (these have an open back), this isn't a problem when you're outside (likewise being able to hear traffic is a boon for safety) but indoors or on public transport you might want to make sure to be considerate to your neighbours; a second problem is that these headphones do not stay in particularly firmly, this issue is resolved by attaching a crocodile clip to prevent pulling in which case they stay in really well, but that's something that you're going to have to provide yourself because disappointingly they don't come with one.
All-in-all I am very impressed with these headphones and I would recommend them for anyone who is looking for good sound at a good price and dislikes earbuds, just make sure you buy a headphone crocodile clip if you don't own one already.
The only downside for me is that they fell out quite easily, hence only 4 stars. However, I already had a pair of these - TAIR Wired Earphones High-Fidelity in Ear Headphones with Microphone https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WD66BS2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_J19gAbSYT8QRN
, which came with some silicone ear hooks and with those they now stay in, even when running!
- second pair I got because I thought I should give them a chance and they where cheaper on amazon so I bought them. 6 months later the left stopped working. Again
- third pair was a replacement for the second by Phillips and had great customer service but now the right is quieter than the left.
In theory I should be able to get another replacement seen as the warranty on the second pair hasn’t ran out yet