2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Philips SHB9850NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone (Activeshield Pro, NFC) - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ActiveShield Pro noise canceling reduces noise by up to 99%
- 40mm neodymium speaker drivers deliver precision sound
- Bluetooth 4.0 with built-in AAC and aptX codec support
- Ergonomic cushions for long wearing comfort and a tight seal
- Accessories; 1.2 m audio cable, USB charging cable, airplane adapter, start guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
LINDY BNX-60 - Bluetooth Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with aptX
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Wireless and Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black and Blue
Philips SHL3850NC/00 Noise-Cancelling Headphones On-Ear (ActiveShield 97% Noise Reduction, Foldable) - Black
AKG N60NC Foldable Active Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones [WIRED] with Carry Case - Black
Plantronics Backbeat Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Mic
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||total digital stores|
|Colour||Black||Black||Black and Blue||Black||Black||Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||over-ear||over-ear||over-ear||Over-ear||on-ear||Over-ear|
|Item Dimensions||15.6 x 19.3 x 4.65 cm||19 x 22 x 6 cm||15 x 20 x 4.7 cm||15.4 x 17.5 x 4.4 cm||17.81 x 6.6 x 21.49 cm||11.7 x 23.3 x 23.1 cm|
|Special Feature||wireless; Noise_Cancelling||wireless; Noise_Cancelling||wireless^Noise_Cancelling||Noise_Cancelling||Foldable^Noise_Cancelling||wireless; Noise_Cancelling|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
More sound, less noise with smart touch controls. Tune in to a universe of music with the Philips SHB9850NC headphones. Boasting up to 99 per cent noise cancellation, they are your travel companion. Enjoy music easily with smart touch control and one-tap NFC pairing with Bluetooth devices.
From the manufacturer
More sound, less noise
Tune in to a universe of music with the Philips headphones. Boasting up to 99 per cent noise cancellation they are your ideal travel companion.
Multipairing allows you to connect your Philips Bluetooth headhpones with two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time.
Smart touch controls
Smart touch controls on the right earshell give control of your music and calls with a tap or a swipe.
Simple NFC pairing
Simple NFC pairing lets you connect your Bluetooth headphones with any Bluetooth-enabled device – with just a single touch.
Smart Touch Controls
Enjoy music easily with smart touch control and one-tap NFC pairing with Bluetooth devices.
|Characteristics||Powerful Bass, up to 97 per cent noise reduction, ideal for travelling.||High performance, 97 per cent noise reduction||High performance, 99 per cent noise reduction|
|Music Play Time||Unlimited||16 hrs||16 hrs|
|Headset Function||Answer / End Call, Reject Call, Last number redial, microphone mute, call on hold, switch between calls and music||Answer / End Call, Reject Call, Last number redial, microphone mute, call on hold, switch between calls and music|
|Speaker Driver||Neodynamic 32 mm||Neodynamic 32 mm||Neodynamic 40 mm|
|Frequency Range||10 - 22.000 Hz||10 - 22.000 Hz||8 - 23.500 Hz|
|Technology||ActiveShield - Feed-Back||ActiveShield - Feed-Back||ActiveShield Pro - Hybridtechnology|
|Microphone||2 Intern microphones||2 Intern Microphones, 2 Extern Microphones||2 Intern Microphones, 2 Extern Microphones|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound reproduction is great and reproduces everything from bass to treble excellently and is very comfortable to ware on the ears and are light weight. The touch controls are a nice feature and work well, you have to use slow movements for reliable operation swipe to fast and it wont recognise the gesture.
For the noise cancelling I downloaded some noise effects of in plane noise and office background and I can confirm that the Philips noise cancelling does work well. Background noise becomes reduced to the point where is is barely noticeable and the music can be heard clearly.
The only difference between the Bose and these that I can tell subjectively is a bit of mid range hiss with the noise cancellation on, but you can only really hear this without music playing or during quite bits; it is definitely better than background noise.
I'm more than happy to recommend them.
I don't like the touch control, I still couldn't get used to it, not intuitive.
Most recent customer reviews
* The wind makes a terrible whistling noise over the non-aerodynamic...Read more