- Philips is pleased to offer you a 24 month exchange or repair warranty on this product within the European Union. Please contact Philips on 02079490240 (UK) or 015245443 (Ireland) for any assistance relating to the warranty, troubleshooting or hints and tips.
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
- Find the right trimmer, shaver or multigroomer for you with this handy Philips Grooming Tools Comparison Chart.
Philips QG3342/23 Series 3000 6-in-1 Waterproof Mens Grooming Kit (Beard/Stubble Trimmer/Hair Clipper)
|Price:||£25.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 6-in-1 waterproof trimmer for maximum versatility
- Skin-friendly, high-performance blades for a gentle trim
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use on a 10-hour charge
- Trimmer can be rinsed clean under the tap
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Try out different beard, moustache and sideburn styles with this all-in-one trimmer. Six attachments give you the possibility to easily try many different looks. The 18 build-in length settings help you trim to exactly the length you want. The self-sharpening blades made of finely ground Chromium steel ensure lasting performance while skin-friendly rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation. The rechargeable battery stays charged for up to 60 minutes of trimming after 10-hour charge. The device is fully washable, simply rinsing device under faucet for easy cleaning.
Full size trimmer
Beard and stubble comb
From the Manufacturer
- Battery type: NiMH
- Run time: up to 60 minutes.
- Charging: 10 hours full charge.
- Automatic voltage: 100-240 V.
- No oil needed
- Skin-friendly blades
- Wet and dry: Fully washable.
Philips Multigroom Series 3000
Try out different beard, moustache and sideburn styles with this all-in-one trimmer. Six attachments give you the possibility to easily try many different looks. The 18 built-in length settings help you trim to exactly the length you want.
The self-sharpening blades made of finely ground Chromium steel ensure long-lasting performance while skin-friendly rounded blade tips and combs prevent skin irritation. The rechargeable battery stays charged for up to 60 minutes of trimming after a 10-hour charge. The device is fully washable, simply rinse under the tap for easy cleaning.
Get an even shave
Use the full size trimmer without a comb to complete your style and get clean, sharp lines around the edges of your beard.
Control the details
The detail trimmer lets you create fine lines, contours and details to define or change your style.
Remove unwanted hair
Remove unwanted nose and ear hair, easily and comfortably with the nose trimmer.
Lock-in your chosen length
Trim your beard to exactly the length you want, by locking in the setting that suits your desired look. The beard and stubble comb offers 18 length settings from 1 mm to 18 mm, with precisely 1 mm between each setting.
Create your ideal look
Use the detail comb to precisely comb and trim your eyebrows and sideburns for a finished look.
Stay in style
Keep your haircut in style, or create a new one, by trimming to different lengths. The hair comb offers 18 length settings from 3 mm to 20 mm, with precisely 1 mm between each setting.
The blades reduce friction to give you 70 per cent more run time than previous models. A 10 hour charge gives you 60 minutes of run time.
Easy to clean
Simply rinse the fully washable blades and combs after each use for long-lasting performance.
|Run time / charge time||60 min/10 hour||60 min/10 hour||50 min/1 hour|
|Quick charge function||-||-||✓|
|Number of attachments||4||6||8|
|Face||Full size trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb||Full size trimmer, detail trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb||Full size metal trimmer, mini foil shaver, detail trimmer, nose trimmer, beard and stubble comb, detail comb|
|Hair||Hair comb||Hair comb||Hair comb|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
+ great for the price
+ good range of accessories provided: one for trimming the beard from 1 to 12 mm and one from 1 to 20 mm. there is also a nose trimmer which worked very well
+ from my perspective, the biggest plus are the high quality blades. I have a much more expensive philips grooming kit which I had for about 5 years now and I can confirm that both kits have the exact same blades which is very surprising given the 6 times difference in price
+ the battery lasts a lot, in the range of 7-8 complete trimmings
- the nice grey support which seems to hold everything so well organised in the picture? it's just a gimmick. it's actually a very thin plastic support which cannot hold anything. it's completely unusable and might actually damage the trimmer since it may easily fall out of it and break
- it's noisy
- the lack of a vacuum function to collect the hair make it slightly impractical at times since it throws the hair everywhere around the sink, hands, clothes etc.
- there's no display which means that it's difficult to know how much charge it still holds
- tricky to remove the hair from inside the blades. other philips trimmers make this much easier.
Personally, I have ordered some time ago a bottle of wahl oil for blades. Even though these blades are advertised as life-long lubricated, they do see a significant boost in performance when they are lubricated which I recommend doing each year. All in all, for this price you get a lot.
The Braun is a better made device and comes with a case but this Philips has a couple of key advantages:
1. It is cheaper
2. The stubble trimmer has many more teeth on the attachment than a standard trimmer. This is just brilliant at trimming an already short beard and much more consistent than the Braun
3. It has a mains plug rather than a shaver socket.
The Philips comes with a head hair trimmer and a foil for normal shaving but both of these are not great. The head hair attachment is too flimsy and besides, use a mains powered device if you need to cut hair! The shaver foil is not great and nothing on a dedicated electric razor.
However the stubble and beard trimmers are great and the cleaning brushes just the right size.
The nose trimmer is a bit powerful and snaggy but still does the job.
Its pretty good in all fairness, and from a health and safety perspective its much better that a razor sharp Katana. I have noticed that Grandmaster Yoshima had a face as smooth as a snow capped mountain peak, and i know that one day i will be able to tame my face to be like that as well. the attachments mean that I am ready for any situation that may arise in relation to body hair, but i would be careful around the groin as the teeth are pretty sharp, and one slip from an untrained eye could leave your Mount Fuji in ruins.
Not recommend for fighting a hoarde of NInja.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Charger or the battery didn't work. I can't return it due to 1 month rule.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Seems okay, doesnt seem to shave that evenly and some of the parts are a bit cheap feeling. But it wasnt very expensive so I wasnt expecting much more.Published 5 days ago by Mr Robert Ingram
Bought this to replace a trimmer I had got for Xmas. Works far better. Charges well. Only used a few times, but happy so far. Read morePublished 9 days ago by HC
its cheap and works better than the previous one I had on my 10mm beard but still get a few long ones that need the scissors Great for cutting short beardPublished 9 days ago by Trevor
Brilliant! If you decide to use the hair clipper function do it in stages until you get the desired length! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Vince Q.