Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Oct 2012 11:31:30 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Oct 2012 11:32:14 BDT
D. Rodgers says:
Sorry the machine is BDP5200 not NDP5200. Is anyone else having a problem playing some 3D discs? It is as if the left/right fields are out of sync. So far I have had problems with Prometheus, Drive Angry, Green Hornet and Gulliver's Travels. If I play these on my Panasonic the 3D plays great. Other 3D discs play fine on the Philips e.g. Titanic, Resident Evil Afterlife, etc. Any ideas?

D.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Oct 2012 22:33:51 BDT
i have the same problem with my LG's BD660 blueray player. can anyone comment on that?

Posted on 1 Nov 2012 10:21:39 GMT
Steve C says:
I also have problems with Promertheus 3D not playing I returned the first disc but the replacement is just the same my player is a Pioneer BDP LX54 I've checked and I have the lastest firmware. Also I have the same problem with I Robot 3D returned this and now awaiting a replacement but I don't expect this play correctly either, any comments ??

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2012 20:13:09 GMT
Yes have the same problem with my BDP5200. From what I have found on internet the problem is the bly-ray player. Hope Philips will improve next release of firmware.

Posted on 8 Apr 2013 00:30:21 BDT
These discs are causing problems all over the place. Surely it's the discs fault and not all the various players.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  16 Oct 2012
Latest post:  8 Apr 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions