- Visit the Philips Kitchen & Home Store to check out Philips' full range of home appliances, from kettles and juicers to steam irons and coffee machines.
Philips Imageo Rechargeable LED Candle Lights - White, Set of 3
|Price:||£49.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Rechargable LED candles
- Easy to switch on and off, simply tilt the candle
- Create your own atmosphere
- Wireless induction charging, charger included
- Indoor and outdoor use as candle lights are water resistant
- Safe for children & pets--no fire, no smoke, no risk
|AmazonBasics LED bulbs provide an exceptionally long life|
and immediate, significant energy savings.
Dimmable and undimmable models available in a variety of wattages
LED Bulb B22
Packs of 2 & 6
£10.99 - £22.99
LED Bulb E14
Packs of 2 & 6
£8.99 - £22.99
LED Bulb E27
Packs of 2 & 6
£8.49 - £23.39
LED Bulb GU10
Packs of 2, 6 & 10
£9.49 - £28.99
LED Bulb GU5.3
Packs of 2, 6 & 10
£7.99 - £31.99
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Decorative and enchanting, Imageo candlelights are atmosphere creators. They give off a warm glow with a gentle flicker, but without the risk of open flames and hot wax. The set includes three rechargeable LED candles in white frosted glass holders.
From the Manufacturer
Create a Better Ambience Around Your Home
Decorative and enchanting, Imageo candlelights are good atmosphere creators. They give off a warm glow with a gentle flicker, but without the risk of open flames and hot wax. The set includes three rechargeable LED candles in attractive white frosted glass holders.
Unlike normal wax candles that eventually burn out, candlelights provide up to 20 hours of light per charge and can be easily recharged. Simply use the induction charger base that doubles as a storage holder when the candles are not in use. Their wireless operation and the fact that they are water resistant allows freedom of placement both indoors and outdoors.
Easy and Cool
- Convenient and safe to operate
- No risks of open flames and hot wax or inconvenient matches
- Cool to touch and are water-resistant, enabling outdoor use
- Enhanced tumble switch makes it easy to switch them on and off by simply shaking the glass
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of candlelight - simply recharge your candles using the induction charger base.
Revamp Your Ambience
Resuscitate Your Mood.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I just love them they give off a soft candle light and have so far fooled all my guests. very realistic and last about 12 hrs without recharge. Also great for caravan where 12 volt can be saved and fire risk of candles is illiminated. Candlelight at the flick of your wrist who could ask for more!. No switches to turn off and on. many of my friends have left my home and gone home to order these. Great value and you can buy extra candles from any philips stockist who will order them for you part Number- 799012 IMAGEO LED Candle single White. I got the part number for the extra lights from philips support who were very helpful
They're also great for using in the bathroom, as they charge by induction (like an electric toothbrush) they have no exposed electrical components, and i use all 6 to create a very relaxing mood.
The only gripe i can think of is how long it takes to fully charge the candles, apart from that a great product that's much safer and in the long run cheaper then conventional candles.
I've also uploaded some photos of the candles as the colours on the site are a bit brighter and pastel like than the candles really are.
Update - I'm still using them nearly two years later. So they've lasted pretty well!
We first saw them in a restaurant in Leeds and were impressed. Everyone who sees them in our house has been equally impressed, and I know of at least two of our visitors who have bought a set having seen ours! They are brilliant for mood lighting, as a window decoration, for creating a relaxing ambiance (the red are warm, the blue cool) and are amazing as the centrepiece for the dinner table. If you like candles without the mess, smell or potential fire hazard, these are for you. At around £25 for the set of three they are a bargain - I've seen some retailers selling them at £60-plus. Philips also make a set of amber (natural) colour lamps, and several different sizes of rechargeable candle lamps including tealights. You can buy the lamps separately without the charger base if you already have one. Two minor caveats:
1. Like all rechargeable battery products, battery performance will decline over time, especially if the instructions on charging aren't followed. Using Philips' figures, I reckon my sets will have a fully functional life of 20 years!
2. The holders are glass, so require care in placement and handling. They are very stable, but could be chipped or smashed if knocked from a shelf on to the floor (watch the cat - they are fascinated!)
These little lamps are one of the best products we've bought for years!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Work well, bought for outdoors mainly and safety, but they break all too easilyPublished 8 days ago by Jigna
Lovely lights. Thought there was a problem but it turned out that the light on the charger is just very dim. Very pleased eventually!!Published 26 days ago by Jackie K
I loved these candles until plug broke and unable to get replacement .Published 1 month ago by susanmccafferty
Still use these candles after 2 years and they still work great!!! Fantastic product.Published 1 month ago by JayTronicle
These are the 4th set we've bought - much better and safer than ordinary candles! Don't hesitate, buy thesePublished 1 month ago by Andy
These candle lights are just superb. Had my last set for several years and bought these as replacements as old ones weren't holding the charge all night. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Cook