Philips GC7423/02 Pressurised Steam Generator Iron, 800 Watt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Powerful steam generator ironing system with 800W of power and a 1400W boiler for constant high steam output
- Double your ironing speed with pressurised steam that penetrates deep into fabrics, making your ironing fast and easy, even on difficult fabrics
- Continuous steam output up to 120 g/min thanks to the small amounts of water that are pumped into the boiler each time
- SteamGlide soleplate is scratch-resistant, easy to clean and glides well on all fabrics
- Separate water tank allows you to refill the water tank any time, even during ironing, without waiting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Morphy Richards Jet Steam Generator Iron 333020 Pink White Steam Generator Irons
Philips GC6704/36 FastCare Compact Steam Generator, Ceramic, 2400 W, 1.3 liters, Purple
Tefal SV6035 Fasteo Steam Generator Iron, 2200 Watt, Blue
Tefal SV6020 Fasteo Steam Generator Iron, 2200 Watt, Purple
Morphy Richards 332014 Power Steam Elite Steam Generator with Auto Clean and Safety Lock 332014 Steam Generator Iron Green/White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Home Junction||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Weight||4.5 kg||3.75 kg||2.9 kg||3 kg||3 kg||4.9 kg|
|Wattage||—||2,200 watts||2,400 watts||2,200 watts||2,200 watts||2,400 watts|
Fast and powerful ironing--two-minute quick start, refill any time
Created to speed up ironing from start to finish, this Philips 7400 Series steam generator is ready to use in two minutes. Pressurised steam power speeds up ironing by penetrating deeper into fabric and the large water-filling inlet allows fast and easy refills anytime.
Continuous steam up to 120 g/min
This iron provides continuous steam output of up to 120 g/min for perfect and fast crease removal, thanks to the small amounts of water that are pumped into the boiler each time. The iron's optimal vent pattern ensures optimal steam distribution on the fabric for the best results.
Steam boost up to 150 g/min
The steam generator features a steam boost steam boost function of up to 150 g/min to help easily remove the most stubborn creases.
Ergonomic and lightweight iron
The ergonomic design of the iron facilitates comfortable ironing by putting less strain on the wrist. The upwardly sloping handle ensures a natural position, reducing strain during ironing. The iron design also prevents the repetitive movements caused by placing an iron on its heel. The iron is light (1.2 kg) for an easy and comfortable ironing experience.
Up to 4.5 bars steam pressure
Double your ironing speed with pressurised steam. Pressurised steam penetrates deep into fabrics, making your ironing fast and easy, even on difficult fabrics.
SteamGlide soleplate is the best Philips soleplate. It has great scratch-resistance, excellent gliding and is easy to clean.
Permanent anti-calc tablets delay the formation of scale build-up, ensuring better protection for your steam generator.
Calc clean function
The calc clean function removes scale and impurities. Regular calc cleaning is important to keep your iron functioning with an optimal amount of steam, especially if you are using hard water from the tap to fill the iron. Calc clean your iron once a month for the best ironing results and to extend the life of your iron.
Quick start: < 2 minutes
This steam generator is fast to set up and ready to use in less than two minutes.
Iron resting mat
To improve comfort during ironing, you can place the iron anywhere with the heat resistant iron resting mat. As you do not need to put the iron on its heel during intervals, you decrease the strain on your wrist. The resting mat is highly heat-resistant, even when a soleplate heated to 250°C is placed on it.
Refill the water tank any time
The separate water tank allows you to refill the water tank any time, even during ironing, without waiting.
Reaches into tricky areas
The iron's clever button groove feature speeds up ironing along buttons and seams.
Stay in full control of your ironing with handy features like the iron temperature ready light and steam ready light, an indicator that shows when the right steam level has been reached.
Cord and hose storage cap
The cord and hose storage cap allows quick and easy storage of the cord and hose.
Key features and specifications
- Suitable for tap water
- Steam trigger lock: Provides steam without needing to press down
- Extra-long hose for maximum reach: 1.7 m
- Extra-long cord for maximum reach: 2.0 m
- Over-heat safety stop: Prevents the boiler from overheating
- Stable heel rest: Keeps the iron stable when standing
- Four rubber feet: Ensure the stand does not slip
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The firm refunded my money quickly (less postage) when I returned it. So MAKE SURE you order the correct model.
2. The model I purchased from Argos was a Philips Pressurised Generator Iron for half the price it was offered on amazon for,
so check models and prices before you buy !
3. The model I bought is excellent and reduces ironing time by half, as you may expect the actual Iron is lighter than a standard Iron but the total weight of the unit is heavier.
All of us agree that it makes ironing so speedy and so simple! Ironing linen, denim, table cloths and bedding are no longer left to the bottom of the pile. I zip through them in no time.
Value for money - YES for sure!
Most recent customer reviews