Customer reviews

Style: Ironing-Board XL|Change

on 10 August 2017
Pricey, but worth it. Sturdy, big enough to even iron bed sheets, practical design that shows it's been thought through. Best ironing board I've used so far.
on 26 March 2016
Great ironing board, large surface area for all types of ironing
on 13 May 2015
Wings are very useful. I wish there was a system collecting water at the bottom like on the Karcher board. If you use a power steam iron you end up with water dripping from under the board.
on 17 August 2017
Good.
on 21 August 2017
It's ok but definitely not worth the price tag. If I had the choice, I would change it for a normal board and pocket the extra money
on 3 June 2016
Great ironing board.
on 6 March 2017
Nice price & efficient delivery.
on 30 August 2017
Even better than expected!
on 21 February 2017
Ok, this may seem bizarreI am a male who plays sports and eats mountains of steak and drinking to excess but, I love ironing.
My wife hates it but I find it weirdly relaxing and de-stressing, stick the radio on and I can go for hours, in fact, I get my best ideas for work whilst ironing....it's my dirty secret....

Anyhow successful ironing needs two things, a super powerful steam station thing, expensive yes but well worth it. I bought a huge Tefal iron station thing and a really good ironing board like this one. You really need both as one with the other is like 'beer without....more beer'

Once you have both your is professional ironing territory, this board is superb. Yes its expensive but it big....you can do a whole shirt back in one go, it's stable and it can support the weight of your ironing station very easily. Also, the board allows steam to pass through.

Buy it, its worth the expense....and get the big ironing steam station too.
on 25 June 2015
Ok. 1) the wing/arms things are useless, and you will give up using them very quickly 2) despite being built for steam irons, it doesnt cope very well with steam. We spend half our time trying to dry the underneath with a small towel so the water doesnt trip onto our carpet 3) the iron rest is already sagging after less than six months 4) the remote control thing broke off.