- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Beard Trimmer reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Philips AquaTouch Shaver AT890/20 Wet and Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Pop Up Trimmer
|Price:||£85.90 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£54.10 (39%)|
- A comfortable smooth shave whether used wet or dry
- Use wet with gel or foam for enhanced comfort
- Built in pop-up trimmer, ideal for trimming sideburns or moustache
- One hour charge gives 50+ minutes of shaving time plus quick three minute charge for one shave
- Triple head shaver follows the contours of your face for a gentle yet close shave
- This product comes with a 2-pin UK plug
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Brand New! Philips Aqua Touch 890/16. Lot 2015. Ship With in 2-3 days from India through FedEx Express.
- 1 x Philips AquaTouch AT890 DualPrecision electric shaver
- 1 x Travel pouch--shower hanger
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Protection cap
- 1 x Power cable (two-pin bathroom socket compatible)
- 1 x User reference manual
- 1 x Two-year guarantee card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me the positives are :
a) it shaves as smooth as it gets for an electric shaver compared to a wet shave
b) shape is easy to hold to get the job done quickly
c) most importantly, it has never left me with any shaver burn as the blades are well protected
No real negatives but a few things to bear in mind :
a) my first one died because the on button got jammed on ... so it could never recharge ! To be fair, I travelled abroad most weeks for those 3 years and the shaver got jammed in so many carry-on bags that it hardly had a protected life.
b) the trimmer is as weak as they all are on shavers - does the smallest jobs only
c) wet is much better than dry ... nothing fancy needed as liquid soap is enough, even just water is fine, but it performs a lot better than if it is used dry
But this shaver changes all that, I have always shaved with Gillette Mach 3 and/or wilkinson sword razors and while blades do give you an excellent shave I was always left with bump, nicks and the usual irritants that shaving with a blade leave you with.
This razor changes all that, When I first tried it I thought I hadn't charged it enough because it was very quiet and I was expecting more noise from it but its just that quite normally (great surprise) It gives a really close share, it really does look like you shaved with a blade. I used it wet and dry and while both are fantastic I still prefer dry shave with no water or shaving gel/foam. Quick, easy and away you go.
Its a joy to shave again, this shaver get really close up under the nose, I was afraid it wouldn't get close enough due to its shape but how wrong I was, It goes closer under the noise than and blade I've used. All I can say is well done Phillips, Top shaver, Great price and highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying it, You won't be disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews