- Also check our best rated Deep Fat Fryer reviews
Philips Airfryer, Healthy Cooking, Baking & Grilling - White - HD9220/50 [Energy Class N/A]
- Little or no oil needed for healthy and great tasting food
- Multi-functional cooking giving you the freedom to fry, grill, roast or bake
- Easy to clean for ultimate convince with dishwasher safe parts
- Get creative with your cooking, using time and temperature control
- Designed to complement the style of your kitchen
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1x Quick start guide, 1x Perfect chip guide, 1x Directions of use and 1x Recipe
From the Manufacturer
Healthy Cooking, Baking & Grilling.
Why Choose Philips?
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The Philips brand is synonymous with innovation, products and services of high quality, and an ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction.
Healthy Food Made to Perfection
Great tasting fries with up to 80% less fat!
Enjoy the food you love, perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Using little or no oil, Philips unique Rapid Air Technology gives you the perfect combination of mouth-watering taste, great texture and healthy living.
- Rapid Air technology for healthier frying
- Unique design for delicious and low-fat cooking results
- With the Airfryer you can fry, grill, roast and even bake
- Recipe booklet full of inspiring recipes
- Large cooking capacity for all your favourite recipes
- Adjustable time and temperature control for creative cooking
- High-power performance for fast cooking results
- Dishwasher safe parts
Rapid Air Technology
Philips Airfryer's unique design which combines fast circulating superheated air, starfish design and optimal heating profile allows you to fry a variety of delicious meals in a fast, easy and healthier way without necessarily adding oil.
Not just great for frying, the innovative Philips Airfryer with Rapid Air technology also lets you grill, bake and even roast your favourite dishes for a one stop solution for all of your meals.
Easy to Clean
The removable non-stick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Its integrated timer allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. The auto-off function includes a 'ready' sound indicator.
The fully adjustable temperature control allows you to pre-set the best cooking temperature for your food up to 200 degrees. Enjoy crispy golden-brown fries, snacks, chicken, meat and more, all prepared at the right time and temperature for the best result.
Large Cooking Capacity
Cook your favourite recipes for all the family with a 0.8 kg basket capacity.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
What I usually cook other than oven chips/ wedges:
* (Veggie) sausages & burgers. Especially useful for defrosting and browning them off before chopping and adding to a vegetarian stew.
* Panini: ciabatta or panino rolls filled with cheese (& ham for my partner), onions, onion marmalade or pesto, garlic mayo, sundried tomatoes, grilled peppers or jalapeños, wrapped in foil and baked for 8 minutes (no pre-heat).
* Roast veg- much better for roast parsnips than in the conventional oven.
* Sausage rolls/ savour pastries
* Spring rolls
* Two small pies placed diagonally
* Quickly cooking off shop-bought Yorkshire puddings
* Baked tofu for stirfries
* Warming up croissants or freshening up scones/bread rolls (microwave makes them horrible and chewy)
* I have even made a small soda bread in it. I just lined the basket with foil and dusted with flour. Be sure to flatten it down well as it puffs up a lot!
* My small square Pyrex dish fits in it perfectly and small cakes/ puddings could be cooked in it.
My rule of thumb: if it can be cooked in a normal oven/grill and it fits, it goes in!!
If you are on your own or a small family it would be indispensable and economical. Although the new larger version would be better value as you could fit more standard cookware in it, most ready-meal packets and the food would cook quicker with more room.
In short, I love it and wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone.
We found different chips give very different results, crinkle cut chips & thin french fries are fine but thick chips can be to dry, experiment with different makes untill you find what you like,
Our deep fat frier was impossible to keep clean but this is a doddle & although you cant beat chips fried in oil this can produce very acceptable results,
Easy to use, easy to keep clean & with the right chips gives perfectly acceptable results,
Not so good points,
Expensive, quite noisy (about the same as a normal extractor fan),
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks great, but before I had even used it, I had it on the counter and pulled the bottom basket out and the base unclipped and fell to the floor broke the front white basket. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. Soar
Fantastic product, I now have 2 they are that good. I purchased the first one in black last year and made great use of it. I wasn't convinced until I tested it myself. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Om Joey
Excellent airfryer we use it most days, it does fab jacket potatoes and great chips!Published 9 months ago by Sara Lyndley
Can't recommend this item enough. I have used it many times over the last few months, for things like barbecue chicken, southern fried chicken, garlic bread, cheese on toast, oven... Read morePublished 9 months ago by P. Tracey
Great piece of kit. Highly recommended, this is our second one, first still going but used for so much needed a second one!Published 10 months ago by Stevehobfg