Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter and I both struggle with our weight, so I tried the 600mg version of this product, and she tried the 100mg version. We are both on a recognised 'Eating Plan', and my daughter in particular has done very well and has lost a lot of weight on this plan. So we thought that as Raspberry Ketones are the 'miracle fat burning supplement' that 'burn fat and boost the metabolism', we were on to a winner with these Pharmavits 100mg Raspberry Ketones Vitamin Supplements! Not so, I'm afraid. I've already reviewed the 600mg Extreme version, and my daughter has seen NO results whatsoever with the 100mg either!! She hasn't seen fat 'melting away', she hasn't experienced a 'boost in her metabolism' - in fact, she's experienced no improvement at all. Reading all the hype that accompanies Raspberry Ketones (and there's LOTS) you could be led to believe that here is a 'wonder weight loss supplement'.............well, not in our experience it isn't. If it works for you, that's fantastic, - but it didn't work for us, I'm afraid.
on 21 February 2016
These have a really nice fruity flavour which is different to most food supplements as some that I've tried I could stand to smell near mind swallow and are so much smaller as well which is brill as I have always struggled to take pills.
I've used these for about a month using 2 a day one before dinner and one before tea while also exerciseing and I can see why these have had plenty of interest as they do work .
I wouldn't say they work to the point of where you loose stones but with this months supply taken on a daily basis and doing my basic exercises I've gone down a size in jeans which I am more than happy with as I've always been a thin person but put on them few extra pounds after having my child which effected me quite a bit.
though it wasn't much weight I had put on it was a big change for me. These have changed made me I'm more confident in myself and my body because of the change it has made and this is because I am now back to my useual size that I was from being the age of 18 until I was 20 so I would definitely recommend people to try these as they may help you as they have me!
These have made it so much easier to loose the weight that you struggel to loose in the same period of time by just exercising and eating healthy

I received this product at a discount for an honest review
review image review image review image review image
on 22 January 2016
I have used raspberry ketone before and have had a decrease in appetite and a weight loss so was keen to try these and see if these ones work. Come in a lovely little box. You can smell them even before removing the lid. Lovely raspberry sweet smell. The tablets are small and round and very easy to swallow. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans so good for everyone. Recommended daily dosage is 2 tablets. 1 before breakfast and 1 before lunch. 60 tablets in total so a month worth. Raspberry ketone at supposed to increase metabolism so you burn fat faster. I haven't noticed a weight loss yet as only been a few days but I will carry on and see what happens. I have though felt less hungry and a bit more energy. Hopefully they are working. I received these at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was amazed at the price of these supposed magic pills. It made me think about Jack and the Beanstalk. I took them for a while and they made me burp raspberry flavour which was kind of nice, but they didn't seem to have any other effect.

Raspberry ketone supplements are nothing new - they have been around for donkeys' years (at least since the 1960s). It has been scientifically proven that mice will lose weight if fed raspberry ketones for a period of time. Since mice are 85% similar to humans the fuzzy logic goes that humans will also lose fat if they eat raspberry ketones. However, no large-scale human studies exist that can back up these claims, although there seems to be lots of anecdotal evidence in these reviews.

The best way to lose weight and be healthy is to eat healthily and get regular exercise. A 30 minute walk five times a week can make a big difference and won't cost you a penny.
on 29 January 2014
Apart from raspberry flavoured burps there is no effect from these tablets whatsoever. I bought them stupidly for a quick fix, or really more of a helping hand and I have honestly noticed no change in anything at all. Fresh raspberries are nicer and much much cheaper!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got a sample of these at the request of a relative whose weight has been increasing over the last year due to a recent move to a more sedentary job.

Half way through the bottle she has reported a slight increase in weight, so she is not convinced that these are not "the number one miracle in a bottle to help burn your fat"

It is difficult really to see if these really do have any effect on the body fat or if it is all theoretical. You are advised to have a healthy diet and regular exercise, but if these are followed regimentally then you would naturally loose weight. Therefore, It is not really known if taking these would have contributed to that weight loss.

What my relative has pointed out is that her daily routine and food intake hasn't changed, so these tablets should have at least held back the weight gain over the trial period.

At the moment neither of us are convinced that they do as reported and so I can only give it one star. To be honest, when something is advertised as "Dr. Oz said....." Then it just smacks of the wild west traveling medicine shows, peddling miracle cures and snake oil liniments!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've now taken all 60 of these vitamin supplements (not all at once I hasten to add) and the only claim by the manufacturer that I can endorse is that they smell quite nice - although I wouldn't say they made me think of raspberries.

As for the rest of the claims, I can't agree at all. I feel no different to how I felt 15 days ago, and I weigh the same. My diet and lifestyle has remained unchanged from before the trial period. So although there may be some benefits to these in terms of vitamin intake, something that's very difficult to measure over such a short time, I can't really see any point in buying this product. At worst it will build a sense of false hope in those who think this is some kind of panacea for obesity - which it most definitely is not - and at best it's a rather pricey source of vitamins. You get 60 tablets each of 100mg; for about the same price you can buy Centrum Advance Tablets - Pack of 100 which are probably just as good if not better and a fair bit cheaper too as you get 100 rather than 60 and you only need to take one a day instead of two.

In short, these don't work.
on 22 February 2016
I have been going to the gym 6 days a week (sometimes it’s been 5) for almost a month now and the whole time I have been taking the Pharmavits 100mh Raspberry Ketones. I definitely think that the raspberry ketones have given me that boost in aiding my weight loss. I have lost almost a stone after a month of intense workouts and a complete diet change (Just as “Dr Oz”, whoever they are, recommends). I have attempted “intense work out regimes” and “full blown diet changes” in the past with no success, simply because I didn’t think I was getting results. I don’t think this is a miracle product, it’s just a product that utilises science and works when used correctly. The pills are very small and smell sweetly of raspberry. They were easy to swallow and I just kept them on the counter so I would remember to take them before my meal twice a day.

The pills definitely did not cause my weight loss, but I think they have given me that extra little boost in losing it. I’ll definitely be buying this again after my current bottle is finished, at £3.55 for a month’s capsules this is amazing, and far cheaper than other products I’ve tried too. If you’re on the fence about buying them I would say go for it! I know some people say they don’t work for them, but I think it just works for some and not others! Plus, you have to use them in combination with a healthy diet and exercise. Don’t take them and expect you’ll burn the calories channel surfing on the couch! I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on 25 January 2016
Raspberry ketones are known to decrease appetite and work to reduce fat in conjunction with a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. Therefore i thought i would try these out.

Ordering and Packaging - Very simple to order and they arrived within 3-4 days in a slimline packet that can fit through your letterbox. On opening the plastic wrapper, there is a neat slimline tub sized approx 11 cm x 2 cm x 8 cm. The directions are printed on the side of the tub together with an attractive raspberry coloured label. The tub contains 60 x 100 mg pharmavits raspberry ketones tablets.

Contents - They are a good size that are easy to swallow. They have a nice smell and have none of the usual aftertaste of vitamin tablets.

Opinion - I have only just started to take these so not able to comment on its weight loss properties just yet. However, the theory is sound if used in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle. They are an excellent price for 60 x 100mg tabs. I will update this post with my results in due course.

Please note: I have received this item at a reduced purchase price or, in some cases, free of charge. This is so I can test the purchase process, the product and leave my honest, fair and totally impartial review of them. I aim to cover good and bad bits (if appropriate). I am required to review them within a few days of receipt and so in the case of some items, such as beauty products, this means that I am unable to comment on the long term outcomes, benefits or effects of a product. However, I aim to try the product and provide a summary on how easy it was to order and how I have found the product on receiving it. I will always comment on my initial impressions as well as after testing their functionality. I will also give a comment about my opinion on its cost.

I really hope you found my review helpful and would be grateful if you were happy to click on the YES button to say so. If you don't think my review has been helpful, before you click on the NO button to say I was unhelpful, I would love you to leave me a comment with your thoughts, so I can try improving my future reviews.
on 30 January 2016
Of all of the things I have left a review for this is probably the hardest... it is so difficult to know what effect it has had. But here goes...

When the product arrived the lid was cracked which was a bit annoying but the tablets inside were not effected so it wasn't really a problem. I started taking them twice a day as instructed and found that they were relatively easy to swallow (I am someone who hates swallowing tablets and had years of diluted paracetamol - eugh). It was easy to remember to take them as I quickly got into a routine of breakfast and tea (also meant that I could keep them at home) and found that they smelt and tasted like raspberry which was nice. I had a rather unusual but lovely side effect in the first few days... I started burping a bit more than usual, but they tasted like raspberries!

So weight loss - I was already on a calorie controlled diet and had lost 4lb in the first week then 1lb in the second (before using raspberry keytones). I have now done two weeks using the raspberry supplements and have lost 3lb each week. I must admit that in the first week of taking them (week 3 of the diet) my motivation was waning and I did less exercise than the week before, but still lost more weight, so I can only assume that the raspberry keytones did have some effect.

So far they seem to be helping my weight loss, although I can never be certain, and I am unsure if my body will become less reactive over time. I will continue using them, as from my perspective, they are helping me lose weight, and if not... at least they're not making me put it on!