Pharmacology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Paperback – 22 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review of previous edition: '… this book is well written and well laid out. The diagrams are simple and easy to understand. The authors undoubtedly have achieved their aims of providing a core text for young trainees.' British Journal of Anaesthesia
Review of previous edition: 'This remains an excellent book, and is essential reading for examinees taking the Primary Examination of the Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists.' European Journal of Anaesthesiology
This fourth edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect current best practice and the latest research. All drugs available to the anaesthetist and intensive care specialist are discussed with concise text and clear annotated diagrams. This is an ideal aid to study and practice for junior and trainee anaesthetists.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well laid out and easy to navigate - a huge bonus for kindle books.
The book has been meticulously updated to include new and relevant topics, the chapter on TIVA, now an exam favourite has also been updated.
This book compliments the sasada drug book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this book, it's easy to read, has useful information, very good for the exam.Published 11 months ago by Elena
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics