- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pharmaceutics: The science of medicine design (Integrated Foundations Of Pharmacy) Paperback – 25 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book will be very useful for first year students. I think what students find difficult with this subject is how to link it together, not only with real life examples but with topics within the subject. This book does this well. (Jake Doherty, student, UCLan)
About the Author
Dr Phil Denton (editor), is a lecturer in Physical Chemistry at Liverpool John Moores University. He has a Postgraduate Certificate of Education, has taught previously in the Further Education sector and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. His research work has investigated the relationship between molecular structure and (bio)chemical reactivity. More recently, he has developed computer systems to support lecturers as part of his role as Learning Development Manager for Liverpool John Moores University Faculty of Science. Dr Chris Rostron (series editor), graduated in Pharmacy from Manchester University and completed a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry at Aston University. He gained Chartered Chemist status in 1975. After a period of post-doctoral research he was appointed as a lecturer in Medicinal Chemistry at Liverpool Polytechnic. He is now an Honorary Research Fellow in the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences at Liverpool John Moores University. He was a member of the Academic Pharmacy Group Committee of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain and chairman for the past 5 years. He is currently chairman of the Academic Pharmacy Forum and deputy chair of the Education Expert Advisory Panel of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society. He is an external examiner in Medicinal Chemistry at a number of Schools of Pharmacy both in the UK and abroad. In 2008 he was awarded honorary membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain for services to Pharmacy education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Pharmacy - Dispensing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Pharmacy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Pharmacy