Customer reviews

Size: 150 Capsules|Change

on 30 December 2011
Have been buying this product for some years and have had excellent results. This is particularly good for dry eyes.
on 5 April 2013
The Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil does provide the desired outcome. There is a marked improvement to the nether region tissue.
on 1 November 2015
After ten years of dry eye I've finally found something that works after trying everything. I've thrown away the eye drops. These have kept my dry eye at bay for the last year.
on 5 June 2015
Purchased by my wife, who has been suffering from dry, itchy eyes for a long time. Having read an article by Linda Lusardi in our national daily paper several weeks ago, she is on her first supply of capsules - and says, "Yes", she thinks there has been a noticeable improvement already ... so much so that I think she will be continuing with a further supply. There are other benefits to these capsules which she has also found helpful to her general health. Seemingly, a very successful product ...
on 18 April 2017
Helps dry eyes, particularly noticeable I can wear my silicon hydrogel daily disposables for around 10 hours no problem without drops. I notice a great improvement in my tear film when wearing glasses or lenses now. Over the years I noticed my eyes were not tolerating longer wear of lenses so I reverted to glasses full time. I still like to wear lenses but found them uncomfortable after a while. I take 4 a day (when I remember) and 2 a day every other day. For optimum results these are a daily supplement. Much better than flaxseed oil for dry eye symptoms. They are expensive but may bring comfort to many.
on 4 August 2017
Recommended by my eye consultant for dry skin around eyes & lids, also lived with dry skin on arms & legs. Tried all types of creams to no avail. This product was recommended by name & it has accomplished what all the other products failed to do, arms & legs no longer flaking, eyes are feeling better but early days yet..
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 April 2014
I bought these as I am @ the age when I felt my skin could do with a little help & buckthorn oil is on the Internet as being good for cell health. It's only my opinion but there does seem to have been a definite improvement in the texture of my skin.
on 30 December 2014
Could live without theses since becoming menopausal notice the difference if I forget to take them really work with the embarrassing and painful problem of dryness highly recommend think my skin is improving too
on 4 November 2014
Have been taking these for about a year now and seems to have cured my dry eyes.
on 30 December 2013
My Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules arrived in good time, well packaged and the product itself is excellent. I have been using this now for about 18 months and it has certainly helped with a few things, particularly my dry eyes. Well worth the price. Thank you.