- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
PhD Nutrition Pharma Whey HT+ Protein powder - 2.2 kg, Chocolate Cookie
- Supports growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Contains branched chain amino acids and L-Glutamine
- Ideal for bodybuilders, strength athletes, team sports participants, fighters and mixed martial artists
- No acesulfame K or aspartame used as sweeteners, only sucralose
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Safety WarningDo not exceed the stated dose. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are pregnant or are being prescribed medicine by your doctor, seek his advice before taking this product.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Pharma Whey HT+ supplys a bio-engineered Whey Protein Complex that has made the product one of the industry leaders. Pharma Whey HT+ is a high protein dietary supplement that has been designed to help support the growth of lean muscle mass and muscle maintenance and is a must have sports nutrition product for all serious athletes. Along with Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, Pharma Whey HT+ also contains Whey Protein concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, two premium forms of quality Whey Protein. Whey protein (Isolate, Hydrolysed and Concentrate) is a complete protein that contains all 20 amino acids and all nine essential amino acids (i.e. amino acids that must be obtained in the diet because the body cannot make them using other amino acids). Its protein digestibility corrected amino acid score is 1.14, as compared to 0.94 for beef protein and its BV is 104, compared to 100 for eggs. Whey protein contains especially high concentrations of amino acids that are metabolized at high rates during exercise, most notably Glutamine and Leucine.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of Children.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
- World famous Whey Protein complex
- Whey Isolate, Whey Concentrate and Hydrolysed Whey Isolate blend
- Contains added Leucine peptides for a superior muscle building effect
- Gluten free, soya free and suitable for vegetarians
PhD Pharma Whey
What is Pharma Whey HT+?
- Pharma Whey HT+ was the very first product off the PhD pipeline when the brand was launched in March 2006. Since this day it has gone on to become one of Europe's favourite whey protein products, with an award winning taste and performance driven formula. Brand new and improved Pharma Whey HT+ has recently been updated to include whey protein from only grass fed cows and we have removed hydrolysed wheat protein (thereby removing the gluten from the product) and have replaced soya lecithin as the emulsifier, with sunflower lecithin to remove allergens from the product yet still retained the great texture and mouth feel that Pharma Whey HT+ has always had.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews