Customer reviews

on 19 January 2016
I have noticed a difference with this product for when I am having a really active day or I go to the gym. They seem to unlock another level of energy for me.

I would not advise these particular pills to those which are sensitive to caffeine but they do also provide stimulant free versions of this product if you want to try it without the caffeine.
on 27 July 2017
These give a fantastic energy boost in the morning when taken upon first wake up.
If you're able to take one 30 mins before exercise it also gives a welcome boost.
I also found that my appetite was suppressed stopping me snacking as I normally would during the day and even not being able to eat my normal portions of lunch and dinner.
Great product which certainly attributed to some weight loss without a heavy exercise or gym regime.
I've bought some more now that I've got more time to exercise to see how it works
on 1 August 2017
Been using these on and off for a while now and great results each time. Started cutting without using them and then when I started taking them I noticed a difference straight away. I have lost 1.1kg in 2 and a half weeks whilst also managing to increase my strength on all of my compound lifts. They are not a magic pill, I have been training 5/6 times a week with cardio at the end of every session but if you are doing the hard work already then you might as well take these to speed up your fat loss.
on 30 November 2016
These are quite large and I find them difficult to swallow
on 5 March 2017
GOOD PRODUCT
on 8 September 2017
Great supplement that helps along with gym
on 12 May 2017
Excellent product and it doesn't give the "shakes"
on 8 July 2017
Very good product
on 7 April 2015
These really seem to work for me (32 year old female, exercises 3-4 times per week), and I feel less bloated and more defined. Would obviously work more if I went to the gym daily!
I was worried about the high caffeine content, but they dont make me feel "rushy" or anything.
on 30 June 2015
I don't seem to have lost any weight while taking these and they have been a bit harsh on my stomach making me feel unwell. Maybe they work for some people but not for me.

See one answered question