on 18 July 2016
I bought these on a whim.
I wanted some low calorie high protein snacks and these certainly delivered.

They taste like cookies however they are very very chewy.. you could microwave them and they'd be nice with low calorie icecream?

I'll be buying again. Beware they do have a SLIGHT after taste.
on 17 February 2017
These protein bars are nice and with low calories which is a huge plus, however its taste it's a bit hard to accept. If you warm it up it definitely tastes a little bit better.
on 20 February 2016
I really like these bars. After a recent op I've had to change my eating habits but I don't really like protein shakes. Not only do these ensure that I get the protein I need they taste chocolate too which takes care of any sugar cravings.
on 24 May 2017
Like these, have then in my lunch bos when working 12 hour shifts. Stops me getting hungry.
on 17 June 2016
Good product
on 30 March 2016
Recommend!
on 27 July 2015
Never had a problem with these. Are on my shopping list over and over again. Arrive within the time, are what they describe and taste yummy any time of the day
on 25 December 2014
Delicious bars, great value for money.
on 23 November 2014
Basically its a very meal replacement or an increase to the amount of your protein intake with a very nice taste. However the bar itself is very chewy and hard to eat making me not want to eat it many times.
on 21 August 2014