- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
PhD Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 550g
|Price:||£14.98 (£27.24 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for powerlifters, bodybuilders, team sport participants and sprinters
- Improves physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise
- Ideal for use by all athletes interested in power, strength and performance intensity
- Ideal for power lifters, bodybuilders, team sport participants and sprinters
- Ideal for use by all athletes interested in strength
- Ideal for use by all athletes interested in performance intensity
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Since bursting onto the sports nutrition scene in the 90’s, Creatine Monohydrate has been used as a sports supplement of choice for a large majority of athletes seeking enhanced performance. Creatine is naturally produced in the human body from amino acids found primarily in the kidney and liver. It is transported in the blood for use by muscles. Approximately 95% of the human body's total creatine is located in skeletal muscle. Creatine is not an essential nutrient, as it is manufactured in the human body from L-Arginine, Glycine, and LMethionine. It has been proven that Creatine improves physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. This makes Creatine Monohydrate ideal for use by all athletes interested in power, strength and performance intensity.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of Children.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
- Proven to increase physical performance*
- 5g Creatine per serving
- Ideal for strength, power sports and high intensity training
- PhD Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate is a high quality, premium Creatine supplement featuring 100% micronised grade Creatine monohydrate and delivering 5g of Creatine per serving. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most widely researched and possibly most effective sports supplements available on the market. Creatine is key in the provision of energy and has been found to increase physical performance during successive bursts of short term, high intensity training - making it ideal for strength and power sports and resistance training. Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid produced in the liver that helps supply energy to cells all over the body, particularly muscle cells. It is made up of three amino acids: L-Arginine, L-Glycine and L-Methionine. The body naturally makes Creatine in the liver, kidneys and pancreas, however we can only create half of the daily Creatine that our bodies require, making Creatine supplementation a must for any keen athlete.
- * Creatine helps increase performance during short term bouts of high intensity exercise. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of Creatine.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
arrived quickly - well packaged with seal
product is as described works well with the other brand products
However I bought in April and realised the expiry is may ! This year there's more than a two month supply so not happy
Seller: Good price, delivered on time.
Most recent customer reviews
Blends easily into protein shakes, juice or squash without the bittyness at the bottom and tasteless.Read more