Flavour: Vanilla Crème|Size: 2 kg|Change

on 11 June 2015
Nutrition is not an exact science. You can't put exact values on every single ingredient and have it effect every person the same.

Having said that.. PhD have come up with a great formula in this product. It is exactly what it says on the tub: a premium all in one solution.
I find the best time to use this is post-workout as PhD have put a lot of effort in here in to get a mix of ingredients which promotes protein synthesis and muscle growth. Zinc, Magnesium, BCAAs and Creatine can all been found in this product which are all additional supplements which you would have to pay a lot of money paying for if buying separately. I'm not suggesting this product is everything you need.. I just feel that people complaining about the high price of this product might just be viewing it as a "protein shake" product rather than the all in one supplement it actually is.

As for the taste, I cannot fault it there either.. over the years I've tried Double Chocolate, Chocolate Cookie, Peanut Chocolate and Strawberry flavors. For me they all taste great and even when mixed in a basic shaker they mix really well. I think Strawberry is the best flavour I've tried. It is quite sweet and tastes like a Maccy D's milkshake which i love.

I really can't fault this product.. I feel better when using it after training than when I go without it and I've seen results from using it. Cannot recommend this product highly enough
on 25 May 2010
After researshing for a good all round protein shake in various websites i picked Synergy Iso-7 for having all i needed to start trainning again after one year recovering from an injury... I was looking for a shake that could give me a boost before training and recovery for after training. i tried Cyclone before but found Synergy Iso-7 easier on my stomach and my pocket and it tastes great with water (only tried Double Choc Cookie)!! I've been taking it for 6 weeks now and all my friends have noticed the difference! I've gained noticeable lean mass and have more energy in the gym!
on 28 September 2012
Synergie ISO 7 has got to be the best tasting protein shake I've ever tasted. Easily absorbed and no ill effects with running your stomach like some on the market! I've been using this product for over a year and have seen really good improvements on lean bodymass and energy levels before and after training.
on 20 May 2010
Love the stuff.
Mix 85% Water rest Skim Milk or else its too creamy. Tastes of Mc D's Choc milk shake
More energetic, hunger cravings gone.
It's a all in one mix, easier than mixing pills and powders. Works out much cheaper also.

Happy Days..
on 26 February 2016
Scared to even use the product.. It looks as if it's been opened already, as there is protein powder covering parts of the product.
I am not sure whether this is tampering, or how it came from the supplier, but I'm not confident in using it.
My previous protein supplements have had an internal seal beneath the lid, but I can't comment on whether this does. As I said, the powder on the external of the product leads me to believe otherwise.

Note: I purchased this using Prime Now, so I might not show as a Verified Purchase :(
review image review image review image
on 8 May 2016
Not only you can expect the worst taste if you buy this but you surely will spend a significant part of your next day sitting in the rest room thinking on how to poison your worst enemies with the Synergy-ISO-7.
on 21 March 2013
As someone on a specific training plan I need a good product supplement to assist my goals and seeing as I am at the power and strength phase, PHD SYNERGY is ideal. Tastes good, mixes well, plenty of protein, creatine, BCAA's and glutamine to improve muscle development, recovery or meal replacement. Recommended.
on 29 December 2015
It was worth buying from Amazon due to the price, and delivery was prompt. It's worth reading the nutritional information to see if this is what you are looking for, and if it is, I recommend it as it tastes really good and in my opinion it has good nutritional values.
on 23 April 2015
I buy this regularly, from another supplier. They were out of stock for double chocolate flavour so I bought from here instead.
Items were very much in date, packaged well, and delivered quickly.
This supplement is my favourite of all the all-in-ones on the market, simply because it mixes like a dream and it tastes so good.
It is well up there with nutritional content and protein-per-serving, although not the ultimate amount, but the taste and ease of mixing puts this on top for me.
Other brands may be slightly more protein per serving, or slightly less sugar, but it is minimal and who cares when it tastes horrible and your trying to swallow lumps.
on 8 May 2015
BEEFCAKE. BEEEFCAKE! I love Banana flavoured stuff even if it tastes slightly artificial and this is similar in that respect where you have a slight grainy artificial taste. It did however help me when I worked out and combined with eating better I saw some significant improvements which have lasted.