Customer reviews

on 8 October 2014
Great for running with, it's very light & bright enough for me to run off-road. It's comfortable & I hardly know I've got it on my head. It's re-chargeable so I'm never going to worry about having no batteries of my morning run's in the dark this winter.
I run 6 days a week & a seasoned runner.
on 24 March 2014
Does exactly what it promises. Neat, comfortable to wear and straightforward to use. Highly recommended. I'd choose it again. X
on 9 November 2014
very good product bought it for the wife and she loves it
on 2 September 2015
I bought two of these (for my wife and I) for running, works great, comfortable, long lasting battery, a real lifesaver on those dark winter runs.
on 30 December 2015
Very impressed at how quick it arrived, was a week earlier than originally stated!
I think this is a great head torch, and the adaptive lighting is very useful. I do find though that it is not as bright as I thought it would be, and find it difficult to work with as there are two buttons and many different settings. Would be better if there to be one button that you push once for low light and again for high light etc. Strap tightens well and torch does not slip down when running which is good. Low setting is 70lm mid is 130 ad then high is 170. There is a light indicator when charging so you know how much charge is has and this light is also present when torch is switched on. Light is green when fully charged, orange when mid and then red when critical. This is another good Petzl torch, but sadly it is not for me, as I need a brighter torch but at a cheaper price.
on 1 October 2014
Great torch so far. Works well.
I've used it in streets, lanes and on hills. No problems with visibility at all.
I was very apprehensive about splashing out on such an expensive piece of kit, but it had good reviews and I se why now.

- Bright.
- Battery lasts quite some time.
- Charging is very easy with USB charger.
- The intelligent focussing beam is really good.
- Feels good quality
- Easy to turn on and off
- Headstrap easy to adjust and fits my large head (and still has more room)
- Comfortable
- Easy to adjust light angle and that feels like it won't get loose quick.

Very impressive product.
on 14 January 2016
I needed a headtorch for winter running, when it's cold and your fingers are numb. I was disappointed how small and fiddly and difficult to use the buttons are. There is little chance of selecting the desired beam type (3 options from one button) with gloves on or with cold hands whilst it's on your head.

Other than that, it's pretty good. Brightest beam is sufficiently strong, lowest beam isn't much use other than for being seen by, rather than seeing with.

USB charging is fast, and battery duration is pretty good.
Adjustability of beam angle through a stepped hinge is decent, but would rather it was smooth than pre-set steps.

3.5/5. Good, but not the last word in headtorches.
on 31 July 2015
Really good item. Like that it charges by USB but only issue not making it 5 star is that you cannot put spare AA batteries in if it goes flat. Don't know if you can buy spare usb battery. Delivery fast and reasonably priced
on 25 November 2014
perfect night running partner! Road and cross country.
on 18 February 2015
Maybe a bit heavy, seems to fall down my forehead unless I wear a hat but excellent light range, would definitely recommend for lumens.