Petzl NAO Headlamp Grey/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lighting Mode reactive lighting: The Light Output adapts instantly as necessary thanks to the light sensor.
- Maximum light power: 575 lumens. ; rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which performs at low temperatures; can be recharged easily with its integrated USB
- Constant lighting mode lighting also available, so you can ensure a stable display does not reduce during the battery life.
- Two levels of brightness available: Max Power, priority to the power and max autonomy, priority to battery life.
- Extra good stability of the lamp into the head: Adjustable band and bandeau top for technical activities.
- Kit belt Nao as an option for déporter the rechargeable battery to your belt in order to reduce the weight of the head or to keep the battery in warm in winter.
- Personalised with the OS by Petzl software lighting
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Thanks to its reactive lighting technology, the head torch light power Nao instantly and automatically adapts to the environment. The lamp therefore provides access to maximum power (7 to 575 lumens), greater independence, but also will make you feel to be more comfortable and less manual intervention. The rechargeable Li-ion battery is suitable for frequent use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only very, very minor quibbles I would have are:
The light sensor can get fooled by things like street lights or car headlights, which makes the light dim and thus you can't see anything beyond the street light or headlights.
The OS software is a bit over-complicated I think, but then again, I'd rather have it that way than not enough features. It gets a bit complicated understanding what is meant by maximum autonomy versus maximum power. You have almost infinite control over how you want the torch to behave on each of the settings you create. You can store two profiles in the torch and flick between them at any time. Each profile also allows you to set up to 5 brightness settings on each of the constant and reactive lighting settings.
Having to disconnect the battery to charge it through the USB plug, is a bit of a pain. I would have preferred a mini or micro USB socket on the torch to plug into.
I'm very peed off that having bought the Nao only ten days ago from one Marketplace seller, it's now available 20% cheaper from another Marketplace seller. I think overall it is a bit expensive at the price I paid.
I'm a light/torch fanatic and this is by far the best torch I've ever owned.
It is a great bit of kit and for the geeky types the customisation program on the computer is really cool and easy to use.
The torch itself is not too heavy and fits well.
It is comfortable to run in and you don't really notice the light fluctuating between the levels.
Light from it is fantastic, not quite what some say as turning night to day but is exceptionally good and by far the best headtorch I have used or seen.
I bought an extra battery for my overnighter and the changing batteries is really easy.
Very happy and makes night runs even more enjoyable.
One piece of advice - on a bare head the clip at the back and the lamp can be uncomfortable, but if you wear a snood or a reversed running cap then it is comfortable and stays on without problems. Also, the battery swap is pretty easy and I was able to do it in the dark with no other light by feel alone when swapping batteries mid-race.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews