- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Petzi Wi-Fi Pet Camera and Treat Dispenser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Remote treat launcher and camera
- Wide angle camera with night vision
- High quality audio
- Compatible with Apple and Android smart devices
- Place it anywhere with the universal mounting kit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A revolutionary remote treat dispenser and camera that makes it fun and easy to connect with your pet from anywhere, at anytime.
Watch the excitement on your pet’s face when you pop in. Say hello to your pet through the high quality audio.
Capture candid photos of your pet to save or share on your favorite social site. Dispense your pet’s favorite treat with the Petzi Treat Launcher, for a big smile!
A fun and easy way to connect with your pet from anywhere, at anytime
Describe your product in 3 words.
Fun, Connected, Smile.
Where did you get the inspiration for your product?
We’re all connected everyday with our family and friends, why not our pets too? We wanted a mutually rewarding way to check in on our pets and say hello while we were out in the world.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there?
It’s not about the product, it’s all about the experience. The Petzi Treat Cam allows you to see, speak, snap pictures of, and treat your pet. It’s a ray of sunshine in your pocket.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
The best part about our creative process is that we get to develop new and unique ways to bring pets and owners closer together through technology. Our biggest challenge in developing the Petzi Treat Cam was to ensure that it seamlessly and simply fit into the pet and owner’s lifestyle. It was important that it have multiple placement options, accept the broadest array of treats possible, and launch the treats in a fun and exciting way for both pet and owner. Our goal was to make the app and the device become secondary to the experience.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is great to check on you pet, and Wiki, my adopted English Setter, loves the treat dispenser. Since I installed it, she stopped destroying my plants when she's alone.
2) The mic option is nice but not really that useful in my case. Wiki has learned quickly to respond to the noise of the motor of the dispenser more than the speaker or the chime. But it's cool and indeed a conversation starter.
3) The camera quality is more than adequate and the night vision is quite a helpful feature.
4) I've been using it for over a month and has never jammed once (I use right-sized treats).
5) It doesn't need a public IP so you can easily use it with many kind of ISPs. I had some troubles configuring it the first time, I had to phisically remove the SIM from the cellphone because the app couldn't recognize that mobile data were off. (OnePlus X with Android Marshmallow)
Now for the flaws:
1) Although I have a powerful router which covers the entire house, even when the Petzi is largely within the range, the image is not stable, it will disconnect. The Petzi has to be quite near the router to be reliable. I re-positioned the router and had no problems since. Also, you must have a very stable connection on your smartphone, otherwise you'll have frequent dropouts, image glitches and so on. Both could be traced to a general unreliability of the stream.
2) You can't access the stream from a desktop PC, so you will be forced to use your data plan if wi-fi is not available.
3) Only one user can access the stream, if the account is shared and someone is looking at the camera you can't connect, but no message is given telling you that someone is accessing the Petzi.
4) You can't share the account with friends or family without giving them the power of changing your password, so choose wisely.
5) You will be forced to join a pet social network to operate the Petzi.
Image quality is quite poor and at times hard to make anything out unless pets right up close to the camera.
Despite this the NV did work quite well
The treat "dispenser" wow, treat Nuke more like! I put a whole bag of my cats fave treat in to test, 4 nuclear launches and the entire bag had gone!
it Seemed to do the same regardless of the size of treats that were used.
a bit more refinement and this could be a great product.
Improve camera lens/sensor
A dial on the treat holder to control the size/amounts of treats launched at once - very simple
Adjustable spring on the actual door that launches the treats so that they don't end up the length of the room