- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Pettom Adjustable Soft Padded No Pull Pet Dog Harness with Heavy Duty Handle for Dog Training or Walking - Big Dogs Assistance Chest from 43-81cm Vary from Size S-M-L
- Stylish, Durable, Scratch-Resistant oxford material outer layer; Lightweight Duraflex Buckle with large loading capacity which greatly improves tensile strength; 3M Reflective Line ,ensure the dog's safety in night on the road.
- Ergonomic Design ensures Ease of Use putting on and taking off Harness. Comfortable Lightweight Mesh Lining with Soft Sponge Padding in chest and belly. Adjustable straps allow a custom fit for your pooch.
- To Adjust Straps: Push then Pull Straps through the metal Buckle for Custom Fitting. Two Leash Attachment Points: Zinc-alloy D-ring on dog's back and webbing with Zinc-alloy O-ring on dog's chest(Zinc-alloy D-ring: It achieves corrosion resistance, high hardness and is rust-proof).
- Sturdy Handle on the back: it is with nylon webbing,can better control the movement of dog and it also can for safety belt,ensuring the dog is safety in car.
- Various Size - Measure around the widest part of dog chest. If between size, please choose the larger size. Be sure to set aside 0.7-1.1 inches(2-3cm). S-- Chest Girth: 14in - 18in(36-48cm); M-- Chest Girth: 18in - 23in(48-61cm); L-- Chest Girth: 23in - 28in(61-73cm); XL-- Chest Girth: 28in - 34in(73-90cm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This is the Stylish, Safe, and Durable Dog Harness Vest you have been waiting for!
Our Dog Harness Vest eliminates pressure from your dog's neck preventing possible neck, spine, and windpipe injuries. Even if your dog is not a puller, he or she could be injured wearing a collar if they make a quick move to chase a squirrel, dog, or person. From a training perspective, dog harnesses are useful for teaching your dog not to pull as the pressure from a harness is more evenly distributed around your dog's body.
Most Effective on Medium and Large Dogs
- Preferred No Pull restraint. Small and Medium dogs lack the neck strength to handle a collar since it wraps around the animal's neck. Additionally, because of the diminutive size of a smaller dog's windpipe, a collar is more likely to interfere with the dog's ability to breathe.
Stronger Restraint during Travel
- Our Harness has a sturdy handle to secure your dog during car travel. It restrains your pet, keeping it from moving around the car or jumping out. Its design and location allows you to connect it to your seat belt. Also, a harness cannot choke a dog during travel, even if the device catches on another object.
Supports Injured/Handicapped Dog
- Our Harness provides greater support to an injured or handicapped canine than a collar. It supports your dog during walking, standing or climbing stairs. You can use it to aid the animal in these activities during recovery from an injury, especially when walking up stairs. Compare to other harnesses to see the Difference in our Quality and Appearance.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
209 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material appears to be excellent quality. It is strong but nicely padded so that it doesn't dig into your dog. At the same time it is lightweight and has a small reflective line for night time walks.
The straps around the tummy are fitted into the padded bit underneath with strong elastics so that they sit snugly around your dog. They were easy to adjust but I found the straps around the neck a little hard. This is because I needed the smallest setting and I didn't realise you could push the buckle through the hole so that it was around the neck and not the front of the chest. (Sorry, it's a little hard to explain what I mean so I've included a photo!)
You simply pop the harness over your dog's head so that the long piece sits against their chest and the smaller piece is on their back. Then you fasten the harness around their tummy using the 2 easy clip-buckles. As long as you have bought the correct size and you adjust the straps correctly then your dog will be safely secured and not able to "back out of it" as someone asked in the Q's. I used to pick my dog up to cross busy roads as she had a habit for backing up and once her old collar lead almost slipped off but there appears to be no chance with this harness!
It comes with an O ring (on the chest) and a D ring (on the back) so that you can choose where you attach the lead to. Both are made of a solid metal. Additionally, there is a sturdy little handle on the back which you can use to hold the dog back should you ever need to.
Overall we're very pleased! My dog seems very happy when wearing it; she rarely pulls now and even if she did it wouldn't choke her like a collar one would, which is why we switched. We shall definitely be buying this item again in the future. (Seller: Sunvp Home)
EDIT: So good we bought another! Our first is still in great condition, but we wanted another so that we didn’t have to keep adjusting the straps when we put her coat on underneath.
The clip for attaching the lead is metal and seems strong, our girl can pull quite a bit at times and I've had no issues with that. The handle is also robust and strong, meaning if I do have to grab hold of her, I can do so with confidence. There is also quite a bit of padding to the harness which can only make it more comfortable and the buckles seem really durable too.
Overall, I would recommend it and would buy another one, despite its faults, it's better than many other harnesses I've seen.
Moving on from the calmer start to proceedings, the harness is well made with padding to both the front and back. If you have a whirling Tanzanian devil at the other end like I do, it makes it much more comfortable for them whilst pulling you in every which direction. It also feels really secure on, so I have no worries of him sneakily pulling a Houdini when my eyes are averted.
Despite my pupper's ever expanding girth I bought a size small and surprisingly there is quite a bit of room for adjustment to get the fit right, so hopefully it should last a while. I also like the bright green colour as it's easy to see, serving as a public service announcement to other pedestrians and dog walkers, plus it suits him - crazy colour for a crazy doggo.
In summary, happy pug, happy mug (me).
The small handle at the top make it easy to grab hold of the dog in any situation and again eases handling. Our dog jumped in water wearing this and we washed in the washing machine many times. It is a great quality item! Cannot recommend it enough!