- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Petsfit Expandable Travel Top Zip Open Dog Carrier, Strong Wire Frame Fabric Cat Carrier, Soft Sides Pet Carrier with Fleece Pad, Shoulder Strap Used for Car, Back Belt Used for Luggage, Medium, Grey
- Expandable - This pet crate expandable areas gives your pet a comfortable place to play, eat, and take a nap during trip.
- Multiple Entrance & Easy Storage - Top and front zip openings for easy access and folds flat when not in use.
- Perfect for Trip - The pet travel carrier is ideal for owners of pets large and small. Perfect for camping, a trip to the vets, holidays or to aid puppy and kitten training.
- Convenient Pocket & Comfortable Mat - Pockets are ideal for storing toys or treats. A padded floor mat is also included for added comfort and is removal for easy washing.
- Study & Safe - Strong and sturdy steel frame to keep your pet safe; Several mesh windows ensure plenty of ventilation for maximum airflow.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Choice: small size is suitable for pets under 4kg, medium size is suitable for pets under 6kg, and large size is suitable for pets under 7kg.
Fabric: 600D X 600D oxford cloth
Lining: 230D polyester
Color: black and grey
Dimension: Small: 41cm x 25cm x 23cm Medium: 46cm x 28cm x 28cm Large: 48cm x 30cm x 30cm
NOTE: ALL MATERIAL IS NO HARM TO PETS.
Designs and Functions:
1. Several mesh designs makes it good ventilation.
2. Expandable area gives more space to pets to move and increase air circulation.
3. Wire frame in both sides support the carrier.
4. Nylon woven tape hand and shoulder strap is strong to carry.
5. Two zipper doors are easy to access.
6. Soft fleece mat is comfortable and washable for pets.
7. Side-pockets can store small goods.
1. Petsfit adheres to Amazon Return Policy.
2. Within 30 days, any quality problems, we will take full responsibility.
3. Any damages happened during shipping period, we will burden the cost.
Attention: Please kindly check with airline company before you travel to avoid fly troubles.
Any ideas and question of our items, please feel free to let us know. Our after-sales support team will help you until the problems solved.
Customers who bought this item also bought
95 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As soon I have unwrapped and zipped it up my cat went in and didn't want to get out for at least 30 min.
I think, this pet carrier has passed its test in flying.
My cat is 4.2kg and large size of this pet carrier give enough space for my cat.
In my opinion medium size for my cat could be too small.
My cat is about 3kg, and has enough space to turn around if she wants too.
I would definitely recommend this bag again.
It's very easy to put up and take down: just two zips and slotting in the solid floor panel. It folds down almost completely flat: I store mine under the sofa or beside the fridge.
As you can see from the photos, it seems very comfortable for long journeys! My cat had been in the carrier for around 4 hours and was perfectly happy.
My cat is a large 5kg+ Persian with lots of fluff and a very large tail, and he finds it comfortable with or without without the side panel being open. I'd say toy group dogs such as Pomeranians, Yorkshire Terriers, Japanese Chins etc. would be comfortable, but nothing bigger.
There is also a little pocket at the back for emergency treats/poop bags etc.
The shoulder strap and additional handles are great quality and sturdy, and make trips where you need to carry other things much easier. (They also help bear the weight of big chunky cats like mine!)
I'm really very happy with this purchase. It's worth every penny.