on 26 August 2016
These are a god send. Other puppy pads are expensive and not very big, but these are just perfect. We tend to put these down at night for the dogs who may have a bit of incontinence (our little Porkie is 17 years old and is getting pretty frail) so a couple of these right by her bed is perfect to keep the place clean. Also if we go out and have to leave the dogs at home, just 2 of these is enough for them to keep the house clean for an hour. I wouldn't actually be without these now since I started buying them for the puppy 2 years ago.

They're a superb price too. Some of the others that I've bought at this price has not been as reliable as I've bought them previously and they've just seeped through the pads. These are the only pads we've had that didn't pour straight onto the carpet as they didn't absorb it quick enough or the waterproof membrane didn't protect anything.

They 58cm x 58cm (I've found this is a little bigger than other pads). They're white on top and have a waterproof blue underneath. I think they're made on the same basis as sanitary pads as they absorb really well. The one thing though that our little Porkie does sometimes is stand on the pad and pee - not good, so it's always a good idea to have one handy at night if you do see them going to go to pop another under their bottom if they have a problem placing themselves on the pad due to eye sight issues.
on 14 April 2016
Ok so the price is slightly cheaper than the ones I usually get my dog and you get 5 extra puppy pads.

However, they seriously lack the quality of the puppy pads we usually buy. If there was an option to contact seller on in my account settings I would be asking to send these back after only having used one. My dog doesn't like them either... she used it to wee on three times and then went on the floor good job we tried these before running out of our usual brand. I will not be re-buying these, they are very cheap and not very absorbent after only a few uses it was soaking wet and the wee was on the surface.
on 27 February 2016
These were worth a try, but I found them VERY poor quality. The waterproof part of the pad is thin and so light, the puppies nails tore it and all she did was walk on it. Yes, you get 105 pads for a lesser price, but would get through them quickly. I tried them, but am back with my old trusted pads, they are only £2 dearer
on 8 November 2015
Great product - I used these for lining the whelping pen when we had puppies, better than other brands as I found them more absorbent and the pups tiny claws didn't get caught in the material. Good value for money as the multipack. Highly recommend.
on 18 May 2016
It's ok this pads. not the best ones I've used as they do not absov much. I must say I have a large bread puppy (3 months old , 10kg cross bread labrador/husky) and this pads often do not absorve nº1 making it to pass on to the floor as pad "overflows" :) i've used it as well in my guinea pigs cage and again the same issue (smell and absorvent).
but i must say that overall they are good pads, just not the best if you have large dogs that wee quiet a lot at once or you have 2 guinea pigs in the same cage (as they are pigs ehe).
on 21 May 2016
does the job, though seems to leak sometimes - though its not always clear if dog just peed too close to the edge or the pad couldnt soak all the pee up and then it leaked on the side. One star off as it happened often. It does mask the pee smell better than another brand Ive tried. Would buy again
on 17 February 2017
Ordered these for my litter of pups, WASTE OF MONEY.
They are wafer thin and useless, and when pups walk on them the top thin layer lifts up. If the pup broke wind I think the pad would blow away. I was forever putting another one down and even one on top of another. NO GOOD.
I have now ordered some decent ones for which I am very pleased with, some super nappies. 50 for 16.93. And these ones are 100% better and have sealed edges. Now have happy puppies.
on 24 March 2016
I use puppy pads to line my guinea pigs' C&C cages under their bedding sobought these as they seemed a good amount for a reasonable price.
They're more absorbent than other brands that i've used - many other brands have soaked through the pad, leaving wee underneath the pad but these remained mostly dry on the underside which was a nice surprise. They're a little thin and flimsy but they work well for what I need them for.

I'm not sure how these would work for dogs but i'm very happy with my purchase. :)
on 25 March 2016
These are VERY thin and not the same quality as ones I'd previously ordered through Amazon even though the same price. I have tiny dogs (small wee quantity) and these pads can only take one wee. Would not recommend this product.
on 7 February 2016
These are very slim pads, they do not retain the fluid correctly and do not work well with puppy that would indeed be attracted but only to tear them apart. There are better options for the same price out there, even the ones at B&M are better.