- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Petra: The Rose-Red City (New Horizons) Paperback – 8 May 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Deep in the Jordanian desert lies the hidden rose red city of Petra, carved directly out of the solid rock that rises in sharp ridges above the sands. Recent excavations provide new information about this mysterious, beautiful and dramatic site.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a good collection of illustrated pictures which can help to identify the different buildings/monuments. On top of it all it puts the place in historical context. It is worth the price!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
* The Rough Guide to JordanRead more