on 19 February 2017
I've created some fussy bunnies; there's no going back to cheap hay now that they've had the good stuff! this is quality fresh green hay! I just gave my bunnies some cheap hay (which they used to eat) and they have turned their noses up at it so I guess that will be bedding from now on and this will be a regular purchase for their daily feed.
on 19 July 2017
Well worth the money. I use this brand and type of hay all the time but I have to say buying from Amazon it doesn't seem as fresh as other stockists? It's definitely browner compared to when I order at work from a different supplier. But as for the product it's well worth the money
on 1 July 2017
The Chinchillas are VERY pleased with the 'Western Timothy Hay'. Any hay from this company has been the best hay for my Chinchillas. They LOVE all Oxbow hay... so far!
on 28 February 2017
One bad experience but other than that this hay has been good.
on 2 June 2017
guinea pig loves this
on 13 October 2017
Degus like this hay
on 10 April 2017
Really nice hay. It looks and smells fresh and my bunnies although not going mad for it, are showing an interest and they are two fussy little things :)
on 20 February 2017
The only hay my rabbit has ever ate - wouldn't buy anything else now
on 2 December 2017
Good quality hay wouldn’t feed my bunnies any thing else
on 14 August 2017
Great quality hay. Expensive, but the rabbits loved it so very little was left uneaten.