- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Petkin Mega Valu Pet Wipes, Pack of 125
|Price:||£6.50 (£14.33 / kg) FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£0.10 (2%)|
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vet approved
- Non Toxic
- Safe for puppies and kittens
- Eco Friendly - recyclable packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Veterinarian approved Eye Wipes provide the most convenient way to keep your pet's eye area clean and healthy. The natural formula on these specialized pet wipes gently removes dirt, discharge and reduces tear stains found around the eyes to help prevent irritation that can cause infection. - wipes away daily dirt & tear stains - helps prevent irritation that can cause infection - soothing, natural aloe vera - safe, convenient & easy to use
Mega Valu Petwipes - 125 ct
Customers who bought this item also bought
219 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These wipes appear to be great in terms of ingredients but I have 2 niggles that might offer a lessons learnt for others:
1) They are insanely expensive and after using them for a few weeks I really don't understand why! I will finish the packet but have found that a small damp microfibre cloth provides an equally useful cat wiping tool and is also better at holding onto tiny skin flakes etc. Perhaps for wiping animals rears, you might want a more disposable solution.
2) The scent on them is very artificially sickly and pretty overpowering. The vote in our family is Eugh, whats that smell.
So in summary a good experiment, but one I won't be repeating with Chloe Cat.