- Looking for a travel system for your little one? Check out our selection of top brand travel systems eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Petite Star Kurvi Complete Travel System (Black Polka Dot)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lightweight pushchair suitable from birth to 3 years
- Seat unit easily converts to form pram mode with luxurious padded liner and apron
- Forward and rear facing seat unit with adjustable recline
- Height adjustable handle bar, quick release wheels and removable bumper bar
- Includes Petite Star 0+ Car Seat, liner, apron, footmuff, change bag, raincover and shopping basket
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Petite Star's Kurvi Polka Dot 3 in 1 is a stunning contemporary stroller that offers unrivalled value for money and comes complete with a gorgeous set of matching accessories which include, a cosy footmuff, soft padded liner, apron, change bag, raincover and shopping basket.
The Kurvi gives newborns a fabulous ride in a cosy pram and as your baby grows the Kurvi converts in seconds into a rear or forward facing stroller, allowing you to talk to or comfort your baby, or let them watch the world go by, it couldn't be easier. Plus there is no bulky carrycot to store when your baby is ready to sit up.
The stylish, lightweight, aluminium chassis has adjustable handle height, quick release wheels and an extremely easy compact fold. The Petite Star 0+ car seat can be attached directly onto the chassis by using the adaptors provided. The seat unit has a fully adjustable calf rest, removable bumper bar, and multi position seat recline.
For help on installing the Petite Star Kurvi Pushchair, please see the Fitting Instructions (opens in new window).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But, it's still a nice piece. I got it cheaper from bounty though!
Only thing stopping it from getting 5 stars is the basket underneath is a little small, fine for the raincover and connections etc
Most Recent Customer Reviews
extremely practical and versatile, incredible value for money. Beats in performance any other travel system in the market with fashionable detailsPublished 12 months ago by evangelina liodaki
bought this for my 4th child its the cheapest pram ive bought and its the best so light and easy to push used it from birth and i,ll continue to use it til shes out grown it a just... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Jennifer H.
Great travel system, all you need for getting around with new baby. Looks good too.
Two hands are required for fixings, but for the price it's fab!
Easy to put together. Looks great. Found I just use the car seat at the moment as it's more convenient. Might use the carrycot at a later date. Read morePublished on 21 April 2014 by Pen Name
I bought this for my first newborn. It's a beautiful product very easy to use. It's light and so convienant also not so big easily fits in the boot. Read morePublished on 18 Aug. 2013 by Saima yousaf