- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Peter Serafinowicz stars in his own Bafta Award Nominated sketch programme, The Peter Serafinowicz Show.
There’s a whole host of characters in Peter’s world including Terry Wogan, Al Pacino, Noel Edmonds, Simon Cowell, Kevin Spacey, Michael Caine...
That’s not all!
Laurel & Hardy, Elvis, Alan Alda, Chris Tarrant, all four Beatles, pretentious designer 'Keyhole', Robot Chat Show Host Michael-6, Brian Butterfield, the world’s most incompetent compensation lawyer...
That’s still not all!!
Robert De Niro, Marlon Brando, Mikey, Mikey and Mikey, O! News Anchorman Kennedy St. King, Darth Vader, and Kitchen Gun’s Derek Bum...
It’s a world where sexy Pirates are waiting for your call, you can buy an M&S Christmas Pudding Sofa or a magazine dedicated to Elephants & Trains.
It’s a world you can visit, NOW!
DVD Extras: • Christmas Special • Deleted Scenes • Documentary • Commentary on episodes 3, 6 and deleted scenes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Buy it - it's brilliant. The extras are pretty good too.
So if you want Terry Wogan, maniacal robots, Internet Ham, toilet grenades, zombie sex lines and the inimitable Brian Butterfield this is the show for you!
I heard that Peter will personally donate a live goat to charity for every sale of this DVD but this may be just a rumour.
Like all good sketch shows, you find yourself quoting from it endlessly. Brilliant send ups of The Beatles, Star Wars, Al Pacino, Michael Caine, Marlon 'The Hutt' Brando, as well as some brilliant original characters. I hated Butterfield at first, but he just gets funnier every time you watch him.
Bonbonbonbons or a pork cylinder, anyone?
I love the characters of Butterfield and the acting masterclasses.
If you missed it the first time round you realy must buy the DVD as it doesn't look like another series is being commissioned (v.sadly) for now at least.
I've just pre-ordered mine but want to watch it NOW! Man, life is so unfair- I can't even buy it for myself for Xmas, guess it will have to be my Valentine's Day pressie to my gorgeous self.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews