on 4 June 2016
I bought him for my grandson, then aged two. He loved him so much, loved to hold him whilst watching him on television, but unfortunately lost him when out one day, so we had to pretend he was hiding until I could purchase another.
My grandson is now 2 1/2 and he still takes Peter around with him (although not outside any more), and still likes to sleep with him.
He also loves the books.
on 25 March 2016
Beautiful toy - exactly like the character on TV and a perfect size for a 10 month old to cuddle - my grand daughter loves him (I had intended for him to be an Easter present - far healthier than a chocolate egg - but he has already been discovered in his burrow!) Might have to buy Benjamin Bunny and Lily too!
on 30 March 2014
It is well made, and very soft and cuddly, but I was disappointed as to how small it actually was.
on 9 May 2014
I brought this for my son who is a massive Peter rabbit fan.
He now goes everywhere with us
Would recommend this to anyone, such good quality and worth the money
on 9 August 2014
Having promised our two small granddaughters a Peter Rabbit toy each, which we could not buy in France, this has proved a winner. So like the cartoon character and loved by both of them. Well made and of sturdy quality for lots of huggles.
on 25 September 2014
Well made but others have said very disappointing on how tiny it looks, rubbish really but thankfully our 3 year old could only see Peter rabbit and not its size
on 28 December 2014
Lovely soft plush - was a Christmas present for my Nieces 1st Christmas (She's 10 months old) and she loves it!!!

Well packaged and fast delivery, thank you very much!!
on 1 May 2015
Much smaller than anticipated considering the cost. One of the only ones that come with his satchel which is why I purchased it.
on 10 April 2016
Bought for my granddaughter for easter along with Benjamin and Lily bobtail adorable made really well and exactly like the animation cartoon she watches on tele.
on 26 December 2014
Love Peter Rabbit, had to order Ben and Lily elsewhere as out of stock with you, but managed to get all 3 and our 2 year old loves them, watches them on TV