- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Manual 4-Way Locking Cat Flap - Woodgrain
|Price:||£19.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.50 (28%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Provides an easy way out for your pet
- Easy to install
- Suitable for cats up to 7 kg
- 4 locking options: in only, out only, opened and locked
- Manual locking system
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Cat owners know how demanding and insisting their cat can be when it needs out…
Relax ! Our Cat Flap will let the cat out for you. A secure locking closing panel will keep your cat safely in and stray cats out at night.
Suitable for cats up to 7 kgSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:29 Mins|
As stated, although the cat flap offers no real security with regards to other cats being able to use it, the door can be unlocked/locked in four separate ways - fully locked, fully open, open for entering only, open for leaving only. This can be quite handy if you don't want your cat going out again once they've come back in (or vice versa).
Installing the cat flap is relatively easy - although it does depend immensely on what sort of door you're planning on installing the cat flap into. Annoyingly, the backdoor where we wanted the cat flap to be positioned is a double-glazed door, with double-glazed glass making up both the upper and lower panels. Furthermore, because the door is quite old, the panel thickness isn't one of the new standard thicknesses. Therefore, in order to be able to install the cat flap, I first needed to remove the lower glass panel (easier said than done), put together my own 23mm thick plyboard panel (using 2x pieces of plyboard and some wood for spacing), paint the wood with 100% weatherproof paint, put the door back together, and then I was finally good to go!
With all that annoyingly time-consuming preparation over, the actual installation of the cat flap hardly took any time at all.Read more ›
If your cat seems not to want to use it, be patient and gently persuasive. Hold the flap open (preferably in the correct direction) while the cat jumps through - and keep doing that when you've had more than enough of it! It took our 13-month-old nearly 3 weeks to start going out on her own and has not yet made the logical leap to realising she can come in as well. If we hook the door inwards just a little she'll now squeeze into the gap and come in, so I think it will only be a matter of time before she works it out. I hope so, because it cost us the thick end of £300 to replace the toughened, double-glazed door panel, so we could install the thing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
really poor design the external sleeve should be behind a lip to reduce water ingress, not impressed by this productPublished 7 months ago by kmab
This is the second one we have had, as our 9 yes 9 cats destroted the first in 5 years!! Works well, only one fault is the Flap locking mechanism is on the side, Therefore the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer